Chapter 13

-Fearia-

I woke up the next morning in my new room around 10 am. The bed was so much more comfortable than the one in that small little cell they had me living in the past few days.

I got up, walked over to my closet and changed into something comfortable for the day. It was just a cropped sweatshirt and some sweatpants. I had to say for a man he did have pretty good taste in clothes. There were some hella cute clothes in there but I just want to save them for another day.

I made my way downstairs  to see Kaiden near the kitchen

I made my way downstairs to see Kaiden near the kitchen. He was sitting by the counter with his laptop working away at something completely zoned out. I walked into the kitchen and began to look for some food. He didn't even acknowledge my presence. Like I was just some invisible person or ghost.

I searched through the fridge to see if there was anything good to eat. I settled on some eggs and bacon. I then set out everything I needed on the counter.

"Where's the pans?" I asked Kaiden as he hadn't even looked up from his computer the entire time I was here.

"In the bottom drawer beside the stove" he said, glancing up at me the slightest bit before returning to his work.

I went over to where he told me and grabbed a pan from the drawer. I began to make my breakfast and settled in my chef mood. "So whatcha doing" I asked with curiosity just wanting to make some small talk.

"Working" is all he said, there must've been something really important going on cause he was invested in whatever he was doing.

As I cooked my food I hummed to myself a bit as I enjoyed the moment. I liked making food for myself. It was something that was relaxing and peaceful to me. In the chaos of my stressful life it was always a safe haven. Whenever I would come home from work I always enjoyed making my dinner or breakfast.

"Stop humming it's annoying" he said with an annoyed expression on his face.

I continued to hum either way I didn't care what he said or what he wanted. No matter how hard he tried he wasn't going to get it. After a bit of me ignoring him he got up from his seat and walked away upstairs probably to work in peace in his office. I finished cooking and sat down to eat my beautiful creation.

A few hours had gone by. I was just chillin out on the couch watching some Netflix. It was probably around 4ish. I had already lost track of time in this place. Kaiden had left for work a while ago. He told me he'd be back later but never specified when. No one was around I debated running away but decided against it.

Netflix was getting boring and I wanted to do something. I hated being cooped up so much but there wasn't anything really to do and not much they would allow me to do. I'm always use to being out and about and this was the exact opposite of my normal.