5. Him

Your POV

Your POV

Us girls were in cafeteria having lunch while talking about homework given to us. Rose and girls were too kind to me that they let me enter their group and I also came to know about BTS which apparently was the boy's group.  

 And I also came to know that they are really famous around here in school and in whole town itself. And also, that all girls around the town were heads over heels for them especially for Jungkook.

And I came across to know that Jisoo and Jīn were couple along with Lisa having crush on Jimin and Rose having crush on Taehyung. Hoseok and Jennie are already dating. 

A tray was kept on the seat beside me as I looked up to see Taehyung smiling down to me. 

"Hey girls" he greeted happily sitting down.
We greeted back as Rose asked. 
"What's that made the great BTS group come here for" Lisa asked mocking as the girls laughed along with me. 

"Nothing much, we came for Y/N not for you guys! Don't carry hopes " Jungkook spoke sitting on my left side smiling at me. 
"Like we care "Rose spoke rolling her eyes as I giggled. 

"Let's not fight, shall we?" I suggested as they nodded. 

" Hey, I want to sit with Y/N too" Jiminie sulked making me feel guilty. 
"I masonry Chim. Maybe next time" I apologized as he smiled sitting next to Taehyung. 

"Hm first day itself Y/N made a lot of fans " Hoseok spoke giggling as I smiled.  "Guess so" I replied. 

"What is this Y/N? You only eat this much. Just two sandwiches. You should eat more" Jungkook spoke sternly. 

"Wait! Y/N. Don't say you are also one of those girls who starve themselves in the name of diet" Jin commented as I shook my head.

"No, I only eat this much after ....hm Dad's death" I stated awkwardly as the atmosphere went gloomy, everyone held a sad sympathetic look as I sighed. 
"We are sorry Y/N" Namjoon spoke in guilt as I shook my head as a 'No'.

"Why are you apologizing? It's not your fault. Besides I am totally fine, and I have moved on already. I can't stay weeping my whole life, right?" I spoke trying to lighten up the mood. Holding fake happiness, but from the inside I knew I was hurting a lot. They smiled as I returned it genuinely.

"Thats good to hear" Jungkook spoke as I was going to reply when someone called my name. I turned around to see Yeonjun coming towards me with a smile. Through the corner of my eye, I could see Jungkook glaring at him. Huh? What's wrong?

"Hey Y/N" He greeted happily.
"Hi Yeonjun. You look like you came here running all the way" I commented as he nodded smiling. 
"Well, that's true" He replied and again I was going to speak but someone definitely had to interrupt me.

"What are you doing here?" Jungkook spoke in cold, threatening voice. Now that I see, why is he cold to other rather than me, Tae and Chim and other boys? Weird. I slapped Kook's arm as he looked at me pouting and I was little taken back by that pout. 

"Don't be rude" I spoke like a mother scolding her child. Jungkook pouted more as he rubbed his arm.