23.Hate

Author's POV

Y/n entered her house sighing as she closed the door behind. It was a tiring two days trying to explain to people that she was okay and making up too many lies to cover up the real story. 

She huffed tiredly pulling her suitcase onto the bed before opening it rather vigorously. The rest of the trip was fantastic and she got to visit all the mythical or historical sites and had a good night camping but what made her more annoyed was the fact that Eunwoo and Jungkook seemed to not let her have fun cause they kept questioning what happened on that day. 

Investigators! And on top of that Jungkook who didn't even look at her after the incident seemed way more protective of everything she did during the trip. Like what is wrong with that boy?

Y/N's POV 

Thankfully today was a leave otherwise I would have gone nuts. my 2-day trip ended yesterday night and we got back here in the early morning. The sun hasn't really come up yet. and it's still 5 am I am really tired so I took a bath and went to sleep. 

6 hours later I woke up to see it was already 11. Groaning I tied my hair up into a messy bun before walking down to grab a decent meal of choco cereals with milk. I looked through my aunt's messages while eating and replied so that she didn't get too worried. 

I feel excited somehow. Meeting with the wolf made me energetic. And I miss that wolf, Like literally missing an animal? If people hear this they'll think I have gone mad. 

Anyway, I think I'll go out today. I quickly grabbed a new pair of jeans and a black shirt. Since it was cold I wore a black sweater on top of it along with a long coat. 

Making sure to lock the door, I took my Aunt's car. Yeah, I have a driving license. I drove downtown as I got out parking my car in front of the mall.

It was new for me, the mall. I never visited here after coming back. It looks luxurious outside. 
I entered the mall and it left me shaken. 

Like this town could grow trees anywhere

Like this town could grow trees anywhere. Even in the mall !! wow. 

Astonished I kept walking looking around. Finally after properly grasping the mall's layout. I entered a clothing store to buy some clothes. I was looking through the displayed jackets. A jacket caught my eye and I grabbed it without hesitation. All of a sudden I felt someone else pulling it out from the other side. 

I looked up annoyed to meet a familiar face

Min Yoongi? seriously out of all people why him? I think this dude hates me to the core. I  left the jacket reluctantly as he gave me a cold look. It's just I don't want him to get angry at me more for some anonymous reason. 

" Kang Y/N" He spoke rather coldly as I felt goosebumps rise up. The dude is giving me chills. 
" Oh, I see you know my name" Wow I sound sarcastic even though I didn't intend to. 

" Hn, just......heard you got injured in the trip. Are You hmm...okay?"He asked me hesitantly. My eyeballs almost popped out seeing him ask such questions. Like bro when did you start caring about me? Let alone willing to talk to me. 

"hmm.. yeah I'm fine" I spoke softly. This dude can give me chills and make me comfortable at the same time. Like why does he make me feel so safe and protected whenever he's near me? 

" HM.. are you. I mean do you want this jacket" He asked pointing at the jacket in his hands. I shook my head smiling. "No it's fine you can have it" I spoke rather happy with how he was trying to keep up the conversation. 

" Oh, I'll take it then. Let me buy you coffee instead"Yoongi offered. Though I was reluctant at first then I thought it might be a chance for me to get rid of his unknown coldness to me. I nodded smiling a bit as he walked over to pay for the item as I waited outside the store. 

He soon came out with a bag probably having the jacket inside. He looked at me once before nodding as he walked ahead. I followed him behind awkwardly. I took the escalator to the topmost floor as there was the food court. 

"What do you want? " He asked me all of a sudden as I looked around. "Eh anything is fine" I spoke weirded out by his kindnesses or compassion whatever it is. 
"It's my treat just say. Or do you want to grab lunch it's almost...no it is lunch time" Yoongi said looking at his smartwatch. 

"Oh then let's grab a decent meal " Yoongi spoke up before I could say anything. He grabbed my hand as tingles shot up just like the first time. I think he sensed it too as he froze for a second before continuing to drag me to a restaurant. 

After we were seated Yoongi ordered some random food before asking me what I wanted. Well, as usual, I said anything was fine as he ordered a bunch of other food. As soon as the waiter left there was an awkward silence. 

Why do I feel like I am cheating on someone? Maybe it's because we look like a couple on a date. I blushed at the thought. Y/N get it together. what are you thinking? I mean Yoongi is more like an elder brother? to me I guess. 

"Hm..so I want to ask you something"Yoongi spoke up his tone sounded serious. I was confused but nodded at him to continue. "Tell honestly, don't you feel it too...a connection between us. Whenever I grab your hand, I feel tingles, just like now when I took your hand. " Yoongi sounded dead serious as I gulped. I sighed nodding my head. 

"Yeah, that's right. And don't ask me why. Cause I have no idea. I meant to ask you the reason actually. " I spoke up rubbing my nape. "I understand...You're really weird. Do you have any idea how you're affecting others around you?"He asked sighing as he shook his own head. 

"Huh? What? " Well I sound dumb, yeah that is exactly what I am ."Never mind. anyway, just it seems like I knew you before we met this year. Just so you know I don't hate you " Yoongi said as I looked at him astonished again. " Well..."I dragged off 

"No need to respond. I felt that you thought I hated you or something. That's why I said. Anyway, food is hear " Yoongi spoke up just as the waiter served the food. Man, it looks delicious. I grabbed my chopsticks and started to eat. I guess, I was really hungry 

All of a sudden I heard a giggle. I looked up to see Yoongi laughing. aww, he looks so cute. I never knew he had such a good smile. 
"I guess you were really hungry seeing how you're stuffing yourself with food," Yoongi said as he started eating too 

" And I never knew you had such a beautiful smile. Bro just smile more. It suits you" I said smiling ear to ear. I think that was the start of our friendship and relationship '