15. Birthday

Author's POV

Author's POV

Inside the dark big room, a figure was sitting in the corner of the room curled up into a ball. His face filled with tears that were flowing out of his eyes unstoppable. Jungkook clutched his heart crying in pain. Today yelling at Y/N and rudely asking her to get away from him must have been the most difficult thing he had ever done. It was breaking him. So much to the point he broke almost all the breakable things in the room with his bare hands.

Only to have a heavy wound on his hand which was still bleeding. He kept growling and huffing in anger. None, not even his friends or father, dared to enter the room. Knowing very well that if they did, they would have to face the wrath of an angry. 

When all the commotion was over Jungkook was left all alone in the room crying. He sat there in the corner with a wounded blood dripping hand. Jungkook kept crying his heart occasionally pleading with the moon goddess to take his powers away. 

The door room opened slightly as Jungkook looked up with glaring eyes. But as soon as his burning eyes met with the elderly form his eyes softened. It was his grandmother who came in. 
Jungkook observed his grandmother who walked closer to his form holding a white box. 

Jungkook was always close to his grandmother. He only had his father and grandmother after all. His father was always busy looking after the pack since he was young. So, from the time of his birth till now it was his grandmother who was always by his side. 

His grandmother, Lady Miyeon looked over her grandson sitting in the corner of the room weeping. She sighed as she walked up to him. She could feel the gaze of her grandson as she took steps forwards. 

"Get up now darling" Lady Miyeon commanded as Jungkook obediently did. She took Jungkook's wounded hand and softly led him to the bed. Later she made him sit on the bed as she opened up the first aid box. 

"Look what you did! That's a big wound and it's bleeding badly. Do you want to die out of blood loss "His grandmother scolded him sternly as Jungkook sniffed.

"It's better to die at this point-"Jungkook was not able to complete his sentence as Lady Miyeon smacked his head. She looked up to him glaring as she bandaged his arms tightly enough to cause him slight pain. Jungkook groaned pouting as he mumbled a small sorry while rubbing his head. 

"Seriously? You are a dumb idiot. In a few hours, you're going to be an adult, and this is how you behave? " Miyeon spoke out rather sternly as she healed Jungkook's wound. 

"What do you expect Grandma? The only person I love and want to protect hates me the most. To the point, she doesn't want to see me anymore. What an irony" Jungkook said sadly as tears trickled down his eyes. 

The room had no light except for the moonlight that was seeping through the curtains. Still, Miyeon noticed the tears escaping her dear grandson's eyes. She too felt sad and sympathetic to Jungkook. But she knew better than to question moon goddesses.