24. Lies

Author's POV 

Yoongi opened the door soundlessly trying not to wake anyone. It was late night when he returned and he had a great time out with Y/N. Yoongi smiled remembering how Y/N and he got close so fast to the point they spent the entire day together and even watched a movie. For some reason, he felt he needed to protect her. Yoongi could feel that Y/N was almost like a little sister to him. And he desired to protect her. 

He smiled closing the door behind and turned around only to see a glowing pair of purple eyes. Yoongi flinched and relaxed knowing the pair of eyes belonged to none other than Jeon Jungkook who stood there in his sweatshirt and pants looking deeply at him. 

" Oh, Jungkook don't scare me like that," Yoongi said walking towards the said male. " Where were you?" Jungkook tone froze Yoongi. He sounded angry and he knew Jungkook was trying not to use his Alpha voice. Yoongi gulped knowing that KEO was in half control 

"Out" Yoongi replied steadily. "Out where?" Jungkook let out a low growl walking closer to Yoongi. "Mall" Yoongi answered shortly as he took a step back. Jungkook growled pinning Yoongi to the nearby wall by his neck. He squeezed Yoongi's neck as he sniffed Yoongi's dress. 

"Then why the hell are you smelling like my Y/N" Jungkook growled loudly as lights in other rooms started turning ON. Yoongi held Jungkook's hand which was cutting off his oxygen supply. "Sh-She was w-with m-me," Yoongi spoke hardly trying to pry off Jungkook's hand as he desperately scratched Jungkook's hands to free himself
"WHY??"Jungkook growled in his alpha voice as people started coming in.

Soon enough the lights were turned ON. It was Jin who gasped looking at the sight in front of them. Jungkook with his glowing purple eyes had his hand wrapped around Yoongi's throat, pinning him to the wall, Yoongi looked pale and out of breath as he struggled to hang onto his life. 

Jin screamed in horror and Jungkook snapped his head in his direction, loosening the hold on Yoongi's neck. "What are you doing Jungkook" Jin screamed marching up to him quickly. But a loud growl stopped him in his tracks as Jungkook's overpowering pheromones hit him. Jin knelt, his wolf submitting to the Lycan. 

Jungkook looked back to Yoongi who greedily breathed in the oxygen.
"M-met her in m-mall. S-Someone was st-stalking h-her. So I-I stayed alo-ong" Yoongi voiced out quickly. Jungkook let Yoongi go. By that time everyone had gathered around 

Jin was on the ground kneeling while Yoongi was also kneeling holding his neck and Jungkook with his wolf in control. The scene looked so absurd that the head alpha could already guess their reason. 

"What is going on here" Jungkook's father growled using his Alpha voice to snap out Jungkook from his wolf's control. Jin quickly stood up feeling the effect of Jungkook's pheromones go as soon as the human side took over. 

Jin helped Yoongi as Jungkook stayed silent void of any emotions. "Jungkook what the heck happened here" Mr. Jeon growled in anger again. But Jungkook remained quiet. And when Mr. Jeon yelled again he looked up startling everyone as his entire sclera was black in color and iris glowing purple. Jungkook grumbled baring his fangs.