9. Question

Your POV

Your POV

it's been over more than 2 months since I came back to my hometown. So far, I have been getting used to this place and everything around me. I memorized the whole town again. Now I can go out without getting lost. The school teachers also helped me to cope with my studies and so far, everything is going more smoothly than I expected it to be. 

My daily routine is waking up on weekdays, obviously skipping breakfast and walking my way to school. I usually meet up with Rose and Lisa on the way here since our houses are pretty close to each other. After class, I hang out with either the boys or girls according to who wins the bickering. Now to think about it, I have grown closer to the three idiots' hyungs too. They are pretty kind and nice to me 

Yeah but except for Yoongi, He and I are not too close. I tried to mingle with him, but he turns me down by giving me his cold shoulders every time. And somehow, I kind of feel sad about it. Yoongi and eye are like two poles of the same end which can never be together. On the other hand, my research for answers is going downhill.

 The day I met the wolf, I knew that if I had to find answers, I needed to start searching for him. I need to find the connection between wolves and this place. The next day I saw the wolf I asked Jisoo, Jennie, Rose and Lisa about wolves living here. They were astonished but turned me down saying that there aren't any wolves there. Nor does anyone keep wolves as pets. 

My three besties gave me the same answers. I had no choice but to ask all the other students and teachers to collect intel. But all of them seem to have the same answer, No. It's getting frustrating now, but I am still trying my best.

 For once, I wanted to see the wolf again. That's why I went to the woods every day till night came by I would wait there in the place where we first met. But unfortunately, he never showed up again. I still hope he comes back at least once. 

But on the other hand, since the day, I met him the number of times I see weird dreams have increased to the point I start to daydream nowadays. But what's even surprising is that I am not dreaming about a grey-black wolf but rather about a beautiful silky black wolf with gorgeous purple eyes. I wish I could meet it at least once in this lifetime. 

Nowadays I am coughing up blood a lot resulting me in getting tired fast. I even fainted once. Others were suspicious but I was able to cover it up by making lies though I hate lying. After the fainting incidents, Jungkook is taking extra care of me, feeds me regularly, helps me with stuff which teachers ask me to do etc. Speaking of him, we both got closer than before. I don't know why but these days...whenever I see his face my heart is beating so fast. 

I've been trying my best to avoid these feelings, but it is coming up again and again. This is dangerous.

The sound of the bell startled me and I flinched slightly. The teacher went out of the class as students packed up ready to leave after an exhausting day and to enjoy a blissful weekend. 

I huffed as I stretched my hands upward. Taking my books, I started packing just then I got smacked at the back of my head. I groaned in pain pouting as I looked behind for the culprit. I saw Jisoo and Taehyung standing there with their arms crossed.

"Young lady instead of listening to the class you were sleeping again or should I say daydreaming" Jisoo nagged like an old woman as I groaned. Not again!!

"KangY/N don't expect me to repeat the portions again for you 'cause I'm already trying to make Jungkook and Jimin study. You can't slack off like them" Taehyung continued as I nodded. 

"Taehyung, Jisoo. Give her a break. She was just dreaming about her crush. So, tell me honey who's the lucky guy? "Rose asked wiggling her eyebrows. I scrunched my nose in disgust as I shook my head.

"I rather study than dream about someone "I answered as Lisa and Jennie laughed. "What's so funny?" Jimin voiced out as I turned behind to see Chim and Jungkook there with their bags barely hanging on their shoulders.

"Y/N's crush" Taehyung answered with a mocking tone. "YOUR WHAT??!!" Jungkook yelled startling everyone as I flinched. I looked back to see Jungkook looking at me panting heavily. What's up with him? 

"What's up with you? Why are you getting worked up about that?" I asked zipping up my bag. Jimin whispered something to Jungkook as he calmed down. "Nothing. Just surprised" Jungkook spoke his voice cracking as I sighed. 

"I don't have crushes or anything" I declared as I stood up. Taehyung and Jimin chuckled nervously. They are acting strange and suspicious.  "So, honey you coming on a field trip? "Lisa asked. "What field trip? " I asked swinging my bag onto my shoulder. "Huh? Y/n you didn't hear?" She asked confused. 

"She must have been daydreaming again "Jennie commented. "Should we just nickname her the daydreamer" Taehyung laughed out loud.

"I am quite curious! What are you dreaming about anyways" Chim asked as we walked out of the class. I sighed. How should I answer it? "Something beautiful," I said remembering the black wolf. Suddenly I heard a growl. I turned back swiftly but there was no one else in the hallway except us. 

"Did you hear that?" I asked curiously scanning everyone's stiff expression. "Hear what? "Jennie asked looking around as she laughed. Wait they didn't hear it? "You guys didn't hear the growl?" I enquired confused as they looked at each other and shook their head as no. Jimin teased me saying I must have been dreaming again. 

"You okay? you're acting weird today "Tae spoke hurriedly. me weird I think they are acting weird. Ugh, maybe my imagination. "I think I didn't sleep well yesterday that's why," I said rubbing my forehead as we walked out of the school.

"Then get going home. And take a rest "Lisa suggested as I nodded. "And about the trip. We'll be going this month's last week. Camping in the hills. If you're interested, I'll give your name too" Tae said as I nodded. "You guys are coming right! So sure, I'll be there too," I said as they nodded. "We should part ways now I said wanting to go home quickly.

 "Let me walk you to your house. You seem quite tired-"Jungkook couldn't complete when Chim interrupted saying " No. I'll accompany her. JUNGKOOK you should go home". Jungkook glared at him. "No. I'll go with her "Jungkook spoke firmly. 

"No Kook you should go home and meet AL-no uncle" Tae informed supporting Chim. "I am escorting her and that's final. I'll meet Dad later" He spoke in a very deadly tone. I got goosebumps all over me. The air became quite thick and to my surprise, others were bowing to him. I didn't get time to analyze as Jungkook dragged me away. "Kook slow down" I spoke softly as he slowed down. He became relaxed as he turned to me mumbling a small sorry before we started walking again to my home.