21.Dreams

Your POV 

I trailed behind the teacher as she walked up to the stone plate. It was yet another historic site. On the stone plate were words written in some other language that none of us knew. I was trying to get a closer look but because of crowed students around the stone tablets along with me being tiny it seemed impossible to get a closer look 

I huffed puffing up my cheeks in anger at several failed attempts. Eunwoo laughed at me before pushing past people and going up to the front. He turned back and playfully stuck out his tongue at me while winking trying to tease me. 

I sighed annoyed trying to jump and look at what was written on the stone plate not caring to listen to our teacher's explanation. I gave up trying to get a closer look but soon enough everyone started moving away as I realized I could finally reach the stone tablets. 

As the crowd started walking away from the stone tablets I walked up to it trying to get a clear view. I gasped at the beautifully craved picture of a woman on one tablet and side to it something written in weird patterns. 

Somehow I felt as if I can read what was written

Somehow I felt as if I can read what was written. As I felt pressured to feel the stone near my palms. I softly extended my arms, touching the cold rough surface. I glided my fingers through the surface feeling my surrounding get blurry. I felt absorbed into something as my boy felt lighter. I could hear a faint voice yelling my name before it was filled with endless low wailings and screams. My heart was throbbing in pain. I felt as if I was electrified and the next thing I saw was Black. Full black!!

Author's POV

A giggling sound was heard through the beautiful garden as the young maiden squealed playing with her little bunnies in her own little world. 
"Aren't you giving a little too much attention to those creatures than me?" The man laying his head on the woman's lap spoke out finally opening his enchanting deep black eyes. The women left the bunnies down as the little creatures hopped away. She smiles softly running her finger through the raven hair of the man laying on her lap. 

"You gave me these and now you're sulking because of your own gifts. That's funny"She scrunched up her nose smiling widely at her lover who looked at her with sparkling eyes.

"My Ligera, you're the most entrancing creature on this earth," he spoke staring deep down into her soul. "Is that so little Wolfie? Then you're the hunkiest man I have ever met" She said laughing out loud seeing the changes in expression on her lover's face.

"Little wolfie? Bold of you to call me that. If it was someone else then by this time they would be begging for their life now" The man said chuckling with his deep voice.

"Hmm. I don't know about others. But I know for me You'll always be my little wolfie. And I'll always love you"The woman said as the young man sat up. 
"I love you too"He voices out leaning in and giving a chaste kiss on her lips. "Let's be together like this me, you, and our little bunnies in this arcane of ours."She said dreamily as the man smiled nodding