19. The Room

Author's POV   

The night was dark and the moon shone beautifully above the dark clouds. Y/N sighed looking down at the tree branch she was sitting on. Today was yet another painful day for her. Two days ago Jungkook came back to school. As much as her worries about him went away, it was painful to see him ignore her whole existence 

Today however for the first time after the fight, Jungkook and Y/N talked more like she shouted at Jungkook for almost killing Eunwoo. A fight broke out between them and this time however Y/N was with Mr Kim when it happened so by the time she got to know about it Eunwoo was already lying unconscious on the ground. 

Thankfully teachers were holding Jungkook back from killing him and Eunwoo was taken to the hospital away from school quickly. However no visitors were allowed to meet him, so Y/N was not able to meet Eunwoo, 

Fortunately, a few hours ago Eunwoo called her to inform her he was okay from the hospital after being informed to him about her desperate attempts to see him by the nurse, Y/N sighed and jumped down the tree. She walked towards the river and crouched down letting her hand feel the cold water 

Y/N remembered how she lashed out at Jungkook after Eunwoo was taken to the hospital. She looked at the sky pleading to the stars to take her pain away. 

Your POV 

I looked up at the sky. The stars were shining brightly as if they were mocking me telling me how my life is much duller than theirs. I stood up, an unknown anger rushing inside. I'm tired really tired. 

I walked back home from the forest to see my Aunt Lia all packed up and ready to head out. She was on call as I entered the house. As soon as she saw me she hung up her call and came up to me. 

"Baby just four months, I'll be back to be with you. I'm sorry I have to leave you alone. "Aunt Lia said as I smiled letting her pat my head. For four months I'll be all alone. She was going to Ireland back to her husband for some business purposes and won't be back until the next four months. 

Aunt Lia was extremely sad that she has to leave me alone but she also couldn't take me with her. I just smiled and let her know that I will be completely okay. She hugged me one last time and sat inside the cab with teary eyes. I sent her off with a heavy heart. 

As soon as her car was out of sight, I walked back into the house and locked the door before going down to my mother's room. I opened the door and walked right to the small bookshelf. Taking out the smallest book at the corner, the shelf slid open revelling a secret room 

 Taking out the smallest book at the corner, the shelf slid open revelling a secret room 

Yes, I just found out about this yesterday. Mom had a secret built-in room. I never got to inspect it carefully. I walked in to find numerous newspaper clippings attached with wire here and there. In the corner of the room, there was a desk with a lot of laboratory items 

 In the corner of the room, there was a desk with a lot of laboratory items 

I walked forward to see a big book in the middle. What is this? I knew my mother was a scientist but what kind of room is this? It looks like the detective's case room with a small lab as an extra. I skimmed through the jars that contain different colours of liquid. Each was labelled. 

I carefully took the bottle with green liquid and inspected its label. 

Vial of moonlight 

"Vial of Moonlight? What kind of medicine is this?" I mumbled taking in another bottle with dark purple colour. "Wolfsbane" I read out the name trying to remember where I have heard it before. 

Wolfsbane? Wolfsbane? I have heard it before. Where? I rubbed my head trying to get through my memories. Where have I heard them? I sat down on the chair and opened the big bottle. A strong scent covered my nose as I quickly closed the lid. My nostrils felt a little itchy. It was a musky scent with a mixture of burnt wood. 

I took a small empty bottle from the side, poured a little wolfsbane into the bottle and closed the lid. I tucked the bottle inside the pocket of my jacket. A small dagger came into my view as I moved the old newspaper that was on top of it. It was a twin dagger. 

Wow! It looks good, But I am not fond of the skull though

Wow! It looks good, But I am not fond of the skull though. It kind of looks scary at the same time cool. I put it in my jeans pocket carefully trying not to hurt myself. Just then I heard the bell ring Huh? It's already late at night. Who's coming to visit me at this time? 

I grabbed the big book that was kept on the table along with a small bottle which was filled with samples of every liquid as I walked out of the room. Closing the hidden room I walked straight out of the room to the main door. I peeped through the curtains of the window to see a familiar person out there. Min Yoongi

What is he doing here? That too at this time of the day. Weirdly he and I never talked after our first introduction. So why is he here now? Curiously I opened the door. Min Yoongi looked at me with his usual emotionless eyes

"What is it?" My sentence came out colder and ruder than I intended to but I was in no mood to act kind or sweet. 
"Mr Kim asked me to bring you this"Yoongi said with a colder tone and handed me a letter. I took it out of his hand and nodded at Yoongi who quickly turned around walking away. I sighed and closed the door and opened the letter to read the content.  

Dear Student, 

Due to various reasons, the trip that was scheduled on Wednesday is being rescheduled to Monday. I hope you could pack up the necessary items for the three-day trip. Students are allowed to bring electronics but if it is misused they shall be confiscated and will not be returned. Students are also requested to bring their own sleeping bags. Hope you enjoy your tour. 

Principal 
Kim Ryuok 

Huh? Monday? Isn't today Saturday? Then the trip is two days from now ??