🎃Halloween Special🎃

I told you I'd be writing a Halloween special so here it is, I hope you enjoy it ^^
This chapter plays in the past just like the Birthday special did, except in this chapter both of them are 18 and in a relationship of almost 2 years

They're not married yet (we'll get there soon don't worry) but they already have their own house and finished school (Hiro is studying to be a teacher and Nick works as a waiter at the Foxburrow)

To everyone who celebrates Halloween I hope you have fun and Happy Halloween!! ^^

And to everyone who doesn't I still hope you'll have a great day!! ^^

Now on with the chapter :)

______________________________________

*sitting on the floor of the living room because they didn't have the money to afford a couch yet*

Hiro: "Are you sure you wanna do this?"

Nick: *mumbling* "yes"

Hiro: "Alright, then tell me your costume ideas!"

Nick: "I- sorry??!"

Hiro: "If you wanna dress up for Halloween then tell what we should be"

Nick: *panics* "I- uh- I- why me??"

Hiro: "because it was your idea"

Nick: "yeah I know! But why do I have to get creative??!"

Hiro: "Nick Darling, we're a gay couple and if we follow the stereotypes then I'm the smart one which makes you the creative one!"

Nick: *offended* "Did you just call me dumb?"

Hiro: *panics* "No- I mean, maybe?"

Nick: *in denial* "I'm not an idiot!"

Hiro: "yes you are and you're my idiot!"

Nick: *blushes*

Hiro: "now, any ideas yet?"

Nick: "Well, we don't really have money so we have to take what we have I guess"

Hiro: "so we're doing closet cosplay?"

Nick: "yep"

Hiro: "I'm surprised you even know what that means XD"

Nick: "Heyy! I'm not that stupid!" *bonks Hiro*

Hiro: *laughing* "sure"

Nick: *pouts*

Hiro: "aww someone's mad?"

Nick: *getting very red* "don't say awww you idiot!!"

Hiro: "aww and what are you gonna do about it? Mmh?"

Nick: *overwhelmed* "j-just shut up!" *he turns away from Hiro to hide his face*

Hiro: *getting closer, wrapping his arms around him from behind, and resting his head on his shoulder while slowly kissing his neck* "I mean you have it easy, you can shapeshift anyway but me? I could go as myself I guess."

Nick: *joking* "you could also go as my husband"

Hiro: "that would be scary indeed"

Nick: *turns around in shock*

Hiro: "no no no I'm kidding! That wouldn't be scary at all that would be...quite nice actually..."

Both: *blushing at the imagination of being married*

Hiro: *trying to hide his face* "aNyWaY- let's get back to the topic!"

Nick: "y-yeah uhhmm, you mentioned you could go as yourself...I don't like that."