A big blast

This story is originally published on wattpad by itsyourblackrose.

Chapter 3

Avni was working in her office when her intercom rang.

"Hello.."Avni said after receiving it.

"Come to my office" Dhruv said over the call.

"Okay"Avni said turning it off.

"Come in"Dhruv said hear the knock.

"Sir you called me"Avni said after entering inside his office.

"Yes Avni actually I wanted to ask you about the presentations which I asked you to complete,is it completed??"Dhruv asked

"Yes sir its completed, just you need to see it ,that in case you want any changes check that's why I already have mailed it"Avni said making him nod.

"Good,..Avni are you free in the afternoon,so we can have lunch together "Dhruv said making her nod.

"Okay sir I am free but will you mind if Rose also join us"Avni asked nervously.

"No..no..not at all, you can take her with us."Dhruv said making her smile brightly.

"Thank you sir"Avni said making him nod.

"Okay then will see you both at lunch"Dhruv said

"Tell me the progress report of the companies. "Neil asked his new Pa making him nod

"Sir we are going great in all our branches in India but can't say about future."He said making him frown

"Why?"Neil asked

"Sir because of Mehta enterprises their shells are increasing day by day and if this kept going then there are high chances for them to take our place here" Josh his Pa said nervously

"How many shells do we need to overtake that company"Neil asked

"Sir we need 60-80%"He informed making him nod.

"Hmm...call all our investor's and ask them to buy 80% of their shells with different names so that they dont know about our plan"Neil said making him nod.

"Okay sir"

"Now tell me my schedule ?"Neil asked

"Sir you have 3 meetings today first one is at 12 :30 in the afternoon next two are in the office itself in between 3 to 5pm."he informed making him nod.

"Ask the driver to take out the car and get reading with the file we needed for the meeting "Neil said glancing at his watch.

"Avni are you sure he is not going to kill us?"Rose whispered making her roll her eyes at her for the nth time. They were walking toward the restaurant which was just few blocks away from their building, but rose was asking the same thing again and again as she cant believe that their strict boss was taking them out for lunch.

"Rose I swear that if you didnt stop now then this time I myself going to kill you"Avni making her pout innocently.

"What did I do?"Rose asked making her shook her head in disbelief and before she can say anything they heard Dhruv's cell phone ringing.

"Avni you both sit here I need to attend this call"He said making them nod.

And both were going to enter inside when Avni saw a small girl selling flowers.

"Aa..Rose you go inside I am coming"Avni said walking toward the small girl.

"Hello"Avni reaching near the girl.