First day

Farq tha hum dono ki mohabbat mein, mujhe usse thi aur ushe mujhse bhi thi.

(There was a difference in the love between us, I was in love with him and he was in love with me too.)

Chapter 14

Entering inside the room Avni slowly inspected everything carefully as after today's  event she don't  even trust him a little not like she did it earlier but yeah....

After being sure of her of her surrounding she dragged her bag near the the queen size bed and took out her night shots along with a baggy top ,which reached to her mid thigh covering her shorts fully.

Taking out her clothes she again zipped her bag to settle her clothes tomorrow inthe closet as today she was very much exhausted. Then she went to the restroom to get freshen up , so that she can sleep quickly.

Next morning Avni wakes up feeling the sunlight falling on her face. Looking around she sighed remembering yesterdays event.

Getting up from the bed, she glanced at the watch only to get shocked as it was already 7 and a half whereas she need to leave for her office at 9. So, she immediately took out her outfit of the day with other neccessities from her bag then went to the washroom to get ready.

Getting ready Avni walked down the stairs ,while the maids served her the breakfast.

"Can you please make a cup of hot coffee for me actually I have headache. " Avni asked the maid politely  making her smile.

"Yes..yes ofcourse ma'am. You have your breakfast and I will bring it in a minute." She said before hurriedly walking inside the kitchen.

Smiling at her, Avni was going to have the breakfast when she heard someone's voice, turning around she saw him.

"Good morning Mrs Avni Neil Khanna" He said deliberately joining his name with her to get some reaction.

"Good morning  " Avni said and was going to take a bite but was stopped by him, holding her hand.

"What time is it?"He asked making her frown confusingly.

"What are you talking about? Please leave my hand I need to do breakfast, so that I can leave otherwise I will be late for office. " Avni said trying to remove his hand.

"I asked you what time is it?" He asked again.

"It's 8:20. Now can you please let me eat. " She said trying to free her hand.

"No, you can't eat" He said taking away the spoon from her hand.

"Why?Why can't I have the breakfast?" She asked being frustrated.

"Because in this mansion every meal had a time.  And no one will get the food after that. So as you are 20 minutes late. So now you can't eat." He said.

"Then why didn't you told me yesterday? " she asked

"My choice."He said smirking.

"It's okay but can you please let me eat today, because I didn't knew your so called rule" She said as she didnt eat from yesterday evening and was really very hungry.

"No you can't " He said making her more frustated.

"Okay fine , here have your food yourself. I will not eat." She said pushing away the chair to get up and then left.

"Ma'am here's your coff...."Maid said coming out from kitchen but stopped seeing him.

"Good morning Sir. Should I serve you the breakfast?"Maid asked.