Blunder

This story is originally published on wattpad by itsyourblackrose.

She will never tell you how much it hurt, she will never tell you how bad she felt. But one day when she will not be able to bear it anymore, she will exit your life forever without saying anything to you.

Chapter 5

Avni was sitting in her room reading her daily novel but today she was lost in her thoughts, she dont know but somewhere in her heart she had a bad feeling that things weren't going right and she feared that what if really something bad happened then.

Did I do right by accepting to work in this project??

I dont know why but he....he doesnt seem to be right person??

I hope that he don't create any problem during my working in his office.

Am I overthinking?? Or is this the starting of something big??

"Ahh....I am really confused. Avni calm down everything is gonna be alright. Nothing to be tensed about"Avni said trying to calm herself.

"Nothing is gonna be right Ms Mehta, nothing and I will make sure of that. After all you will be my guest, and it is my duty to take care you."He said smirking to himself.
.
.
.
Next morning Avni along with her team reached the Khanna enterprises (actually I really not able to think of any other name so manage it). They reached to his office then his Pa took them to his office.

"Good morning Mr Khanna"Avni said trying to be professional.

"Oh I see you came right on time. Impressive."Neil said glancing at the watch.

"Well Mr Khanna please can we talk about the project so that we can start working. "Avni said ignoring his remark.

"I think that Ms Mehta is really in working mood. Josh show all the her team members there places and call our HR head and Ashton."Neil said making him nod then he left along with her team members leaving Avneil alone.

"Miss Mehta what would you like to take tea or coffee. "Neil asked making her shocked.

"Nothing Mr Khanna neither I am your friend nor your bussiness partner you dont need to do ,these formalities with.I am just a normal workers who came to work on her boss instruction, So please dont do all these. "Avni said politely making him smirk.

"Ms Mehta you really are impressing me, its like you have taken full information about my working style isn't it. "Neil asked

"Mr Khanna neither you are my boss nor I am your employee that I need to impress you. I am just trying to be profession so please"Avni said not wanting to get into any argument with.

"Bring two cup of coffee in my office"Neil said on his phone then cut it.

"Ms Mehta I..."Neil was going to say something but stopped when his phone rang so excusing himself he went to the big window which was in his office. 

Avni was sitting there looking at the interiors carefully when she heard the knock, a girl entered with the coffee cups in a trey. She was wearing black skirt with simple white blouse paired with 3 inch heel, she had put on a light makeup with dark cloured red lipstic, her hairs were tied up in a high ponytail, well in short she looked all professional nothing like Avni imagined by reading shi**y romantic novel's were arrogant boss's girl employee always try to tempt him by wearing way too revealing clothes and kept trying to fighting with female lead.Avni chuckled mentally thinking about her novel imagination.

Avni you really need to stop reading those good for nothing sh**s.

Chuckling to herself. Avni looked at the girl again , only to notice her facial expression well she looked way too much nervous and was staring down scarcely.

Why she look so nervous??

Is it because of him.

"He is not here"Avni said seeing her trembling form.

Hearing Avni she upped her lashes and looked around for him but after confirming his absence she again looked at Avni and gave her a small smile.

"Hi"She said

"Hi. I am Avni."Avni asked.

"I am Ashley nice to meet you. Do you work here? But I didnt saw you before??Are you new."Ashley asked giving her one of the coffee cup.

"Heyy...calm down. I do not work here I had came here with my team for that."Avni replied leaving her mouth form 'oh' in embarrassment.

"I am sorry I thought.."Ashley said

"Heyy its okay no need to say sorry. But can I ask you something"Avni said making her nod.

"why were you so scared when you entered inside??"Avni asked

"Sir..he..."Ashley stuttered .

"Its okay you I understood. You dont need to force yourself to answer."Avni said sipping her coffee making her smile.

She was going to say something but stopped when She noticed Neil turning after turning off his phone and started to tremble in fear.

With a shaking hand held the cup tightly and was going to keep the cup on the table when suddenly she tripped and the coffee spilled on some papers  leaving them both shocked. Avni stoid up from her chair  shockingly , when they both heard the voice.

"What the f**k??"Neil said loudly walking near the mess.

"You bloody b**ch what the hell you did??..Do you even have a fu***ing eye?? Cant you see properly.."Neil shouted making Ashley tremble more in fear and tears started fall from her eyes.

Avni was standing there shockingly like a statue not knowing what to do. Hearing his loud voice Avni looked at him then turned her gaze toward Ashley who looked like she is gonna pass out anytime , her eyes were filled with tear making Avni weak.

She can't see anyone crying. Tears were her biggest weakness and she couldn't control herself after seeing them. She turned her gaze toward Neil's furious one. Looking at his red eyes she felt scared but she can't see him firing Ashley.

I need to distract him toward myself for her to escape.

But what should I do??

Avni looked around for something when she noticed the coffee mug in her hand.

I...I..need to do this...for her

Closing her eyes, without thinking anything she threw the whole coffee on him and the time freezed on the spot.

Hello guys how was this?? Did you guys liked it???. Do give your reviews.
P/s- its unedited so ignore the mistakes.

Lots of love to u all

Love u all

Itsyourblackrose

Word count-1125