Shocking Decision

This story is originally published on wattpad by itsyourblackrose.

History says that good girls dont make a history but bold girls do. Dont let  anyone stop you to fly. You are a princess of your own. Just fly freely to reach your dreams you dont need any knight in the shining armour, for you to rule your life and make it beautiful.

Chapter 10

It was 11pm when Avni reached her house. Walking to her room she made Riya lay on her bed comfortably when she heard a knock. Opening the door she saw a maid standing there.

"Baby, Mr Mehta is calling you in his office."Maid informed,  making her frown.

Why dad is calling me to his office that to at this time.

"Okay I am coming."Avni said making the maid nod then she left.
.
.
"Come in"Hearing this Avni entered inside his office,only to notice her dad sitting in his boss chairs while her brother sat opposite  to him.

"Dad you wanted to see me"Avni asked walking inside the room.

"Hmm..first have a seat." He said not meeting her eyes  making  her more confused, well he seemed to be worried.

But about what??

"Avni you know na that we all love you alot"Ashish asked making her confused that why is he asking her this suddenly.

"Dad why...why are you asking this to me"Avni asked frowning,not able to understand  anything.

"Avni just tell me you know it right that we all love you."Ashish askrd making her worried. She wanted to ask him but Seeing the seriousness in his face ,she kept her mouth shut  and slowly nodded .

"Avni today being your father I took a decision  for you  and I hope that  you will not turn me down. Right "He asked hopefully  making her more confused but then she nodded.

She can do anything for her family.

Then this thing will not be anything big for her. Right!

"So the decision which I took for you is, that I have fixed your marriage. "He said making her shocked.

Marriage.

Her marriage.

How??

"D.a.. dad..."Avni whispered but before she can say anything he cut her off in between.

"And if you want to deny then you can but first listen everything from me. "He said making her nod, telling him to continue.

"Avni our company  is on the verge to bankrupt. Dont know how but our all investors are asking their money back. The major shareholders of our company sold all their shells to the one person and now he hold the major part of shells of the company and to stop him from overtaking  our company  we only have two option either we buy all our shell back from him or make a bond with him to stop. For first option we cant do it as the amount of the shells had became 10times the original amount of it which means that even if I sold my whole property then all it will nearly impossible  for  me to do that. So we picked up the second one."Ashish said making her tearup that how can her own father can do this. For the company  he's ready to get his daughter marry to someone For a deal. How can he do this??

"Dad we musy be having someother options right..... You...you do one thing tell me his name.I myself will go ,to talk to him. And ask him to give us time."Avni blabered making him feel shame on himself. But right now he dont have any option other than this. He already had tried everything, gave asked help from every one but of no use. No one is ready to stand against the the Khanna enterprises.

"Avni please try to understand. Believe me we tried hard, to find the solution but couldnt  found it. He is very cruel and is not ready to leave our company,he even  threatened us that once the company  came into his hand then he's gonna fire all our old workers.  "Ashish asked making  her shocked.

"Dad...I ca...."Avni was going to decline but  was cutoff by her father.

"Avni just think once about those poor people's. They dont have any source of living other than our company and if he fired them all then how they are gonna live how are they gonna educate their childrean. Avni they will die out of hunger."He said walking near her,sitting on his knees in front of her while holding her hands in his.

"But.... dad..."Avni mumbled when she heard him again.

"Avni your once decision will affect more that 1000 workers lives Avni,  who are working in our company from yrs, Avni just think. Tell me Avni do you want them to die like  this Avni tell me. Do you??."Ashish asked making her shook her head while crying.

"Dad"Aman said with his own eyes filled with tears , seeing his sister's condition. The girl whom they never let her hurt is sitting in front of them crying and here he can't do anything. This decision is not only for them but for many families too.

"Now tell me Avni what will you choose your live or those workers happiness. "He asked making her freeze on her spot and her mind stopped working she couldn't  able to think anything.

"Tell me Avni what will  you choose."He again asked making her look him. And she slowly took her back her hand and stood up from her place ,making them both shock.

"I..I..am...ready fo...for the mar....marriage."She said walking  backward ,then she turned around and ran out of the , without looking back.

Hi there guys. I hope you people liked this chapter. Will see you guys in next update. Do give your reviews.

P/s- its unedited so ignore the mistakes.

Lots of love to u all

Love u all

Itsyourblackrose
(996 words)