Alliance?

This story is originally published on wattpad by itsyourblackrose.

Love is given , Revenge is earned.
Never play with fire ,you are bound to get hurt.

Chapter 7

At night in Mehta Mansion.

"Mumma what happened you look tensed"Avni asked staring at her mom.

"Nothing child you say how is your project going??"Jasmine her mother asked trying to avoid her question.

"Its going alright. "Avni said making her nod.

"Okay I am going to my room"Avni said before taking her leave.

Dont know what had happened to them all they look tensed.

"Did you do my work" Neil asked staring at his PA.

"Yes sir and now soon they will try to meet."Josh said

"Make sure that there will no solution for them instead of accepting my demands. I want to see them compelled, pleading in front of me. "Neil said smirking.
.
.
.
"Hello Mr Khanna"Ashish said entering inside Neil's office along with his son.

"Hello Mr Mehta. How did you came here??"Neil asked smirking to himself.

"Mr Khanna actually...I came here to talk.....to talk about my company"Ashish said

"Oh!! About that. How can I help you??"Neil asked trying to be innocent.

"I..I..want you to give back our shells with the same amount you bought from us"Ashish said making him clench his fist tightly.

"Once Neil Khanna likes a thing, then its his. Then Neil Khanna does not give it to anyone."Neil said coldly.

"But that company is the last sign of my grandfather. And we can't lose it at any cost"Aman,Avni's brother said.

"I dont care, its your problem. Now you can take your leave."Neil said nonchalantly

"Mr Khanna I am ready to give you double the amount of Mehta enterprises, but just leave it."Ashish said making him angry

"I said leave , means leave end of talk. And yeah ask your all the employees to get ready to be fired as Neil Khanna dont want them anymore in his company."Neil said making them both shocked. But having no choice they both left.

Avni was working in her office when she heard the knock.

"Come in"Avni said still busy in her work but then upped her lashes hearing someone.

"Good morning babes"

"Linda you here."Avni said surprisingly getting up from her chair. It been 3 days she had been working in the Khanna enterprises and 3 days since she fought with Neil after that she didnt saw him. As she always be busy in her project while she dont know about him but in these 3 days she very well get bounded with all his employees they all liked her very much mostly Linda and Ashton.

"My baby"Linda said running near her then hugging her tightly.

"Woah!!Woah!!...what happened you look so happy today"Avni asked reciprocating the hug.

"Yes...guess what??"Linda asked breaking the hug, pointing at the reports in her hand.

"Umm...you...wait..wait... Dont tell me that you are expecting. "Avni asked making her nod shyly.

"Woww!!!....I am so..so happy for you"Avni said excitedly making her laugh. Well Linda is a 30yrs old women who was working as the receptionist in Khanna enterprises , she had a model like personality , recently got married with her boyfriend.