Destruction???

This story is originally published on wattpad by itsyourblackrose. Do inform me if you read it in any other platform.

maine khuda se pucha wo kyu chod gaya mujhe, usane muskura kar kaha. Na kasoor tera tha ,na galti uski maine yeh kahani likhi hi adhoori thi.

(I asked God why he left me, he said smilingly. It was neither your fault nor his fault that I had written this story which was incomplete.)

Chapter 6

Closing her eyes, without thinking anything she threw the whole cup coffee on him.

"What the f**k??"Neil shouted angrily turning toward her.

"I ...I...am sor..sorry "Avni said slowly looking at him then slowly signed Ashley to leave to which she shook her head but then left deliberately making her sign and this little encounter didnt get unnoticed by him.

"What the f**k did you do??"Neil asked angrily holding her left arms tightly making her look at him , she trembled fearfully.

"I...I.....am....I....wa..I..was..."Avni stuttered scarcely not knowing what to say.

"You what?? What do you think of yourself?? You are just a f***ing low employee who is good for nothing??."

"What do you think that I dont understand that why are you doing this?? You think that by doing these types of fu**ing shi** you can tame me. You can show me that how big heart you have . You are doing this to trap me so that You can get money isn't it. So tell me Ms Mehta what do you want?? What's the price of your this fake innocent face , of this body?? Tell me what..........."Neil was gonna say but was stopped by a hard slap which landed on his right cheek.

Hearing him Avni get shocked , her body started to boil hearing his nonsense that she couldn't control herself and before he can complete his words she slapped him hard.

"Who are you?? Who the hell are you to talk to me like that?? I know that I did mistake by throwing that coffee on you and for that I am sorry. But you dont have any right bash me like that."Avni said staring into his eyes.

" And what did you say that I am trying to tame you?? Are you even serious?? Dont think so high of yourself Mr Khanna ,even you will be the last person on earth then also I am never gonna choose you. I hate you Mr Neil Khanna ,I hate you. For me even breathing in the same air as you is a sin. You said that you can give me whatever I want ,right. But for your information you can't give me that. Maybe you have abundant of money, you have every thing but you know what ,you dont have the most important and precious thing of this world. Which is called love. You dont have a heart." She continued pushing away from her.

She was going to turn away from him but he again pulled her close from her elbow.

"You have two choices either bend on your knees and say sorry to me or only 10 days...."He said in a dangerous voice.

"Only 10 fu**ing days and I will destroy your every happiness. I will fu**ing make your life a living hell. "Neil said gazing directly into her eyes.

"Do whatever you want but you wont be able to break me.I will again and again stand in front of you, becoming your destruction whom neither you you will be able to remove nor will be able accept. "Avni said with the same intensity. And both gazed at each other with there eyes splitting fire.

They were close but were too far , their breath was falling on each other but their both eyes was filled with hatred toward each other. If looks could kill then both would have been 12ft inside the ground.

Their eyelock break hearing the door knock

"Come in "Neil said turning toward the door.

"Sir here is our HR head Naill Jones and Ashton walker."Josh said entering inside them both but trio got shocked seeing the scenery. His table had coffee spilled on some paper a cup was broken on the floor, his shirt had a big coffee stain.