Chapter 66 - Silk & Feathers

❤️ Sorry to keep you all waiting ❤️

(Songs for this chapter -
February 3rd - JORJA SMITH
Think About It - JOY.)

GHOST POV

She rolls her eyes at me staring her way as we slowly walk to her room. I can't help it if she's fucking beautiful and I just want to get her naked.

"You are hopeless. Just couldn't help yourself and had to embarrass me?" She huffs as she walks on her crutches next to me, trying to act annoyed and not letting me help her.

"It was only Sam." I lean in and kiss her neck, tasting her soft skin. "I know you confide in her about everything."

"Not the point." She says frustrated trying to get me me off her.

"Don't be mad at me beautiful, I just want you all the time that's not my fault." I grab her ass while she unlocks the door making her let out that cute little noise she does.

She gasps as I pick her up and carry her in, sitting her on the edge of the bed. I will be gentle with her but fuck I am dying to get her naked right now. It's been nearly six weeks and she was pretty angry with me last time. Not that it wasn't sexy as fuck but when she's under my control unable to resist anything I do to her, god I lose my mind.

I rest her crutches by the bed and go over to close and lock the door. She is looking at me with bright red cheeks.

"What is it sweetheart? You haven't been like this in a while?" I ask her as I start to take my shoes off.

"Normally we just kind of fall into it. This is preemptively planned, plus you being so direct about it is making me more nervous."

I walk back to her taking my shirt off, she blushes a deeper red and looks away, oh she's so cute.

"What makes you nervous? We've seen each other naked before? You know I think your fucking beautiful." It's not just that it's planned.

"Yes I know, I just..." She pauses as I take her shirt off, looking up at me like this is our first time.

"It feels like I've been in a dream with you and now you're here in my room, my base and suddenly it's so real. You have a whole future in mind for us when I've spent most of my life thinking I won't live the rest of the month. I just don't want to disappoint you."  Oh my sweet girl.

"You will never disappoint me. Simply being around you makes me happier than I ever thought I would feel, a lot more than I will ever deserve. I love you sweetheart." I lean down and kiss her softly, her hand gently touching my cheek as I do.

"I just want to make you feel good, it makes me happy seeing you happy and, satisfied." I smirk at her.

"Simon don't say that." She looks away flustered as I undo the string on her sweatpants.

Fuck I forgot how cute she is when she's nervous. I make her stand up for a moment so I can get her pants off of her and over her cast. I leave her underwear on her for now, but I undo her bra. Lifting her gently onto the bed. Crawling on top of her but making sure none of my weight is on her body.

"I slept in your room when you were recovering, I hope that's okay?" I ask to distract her, my fingers slowly tracing up her thigh.