Chapter 5

Aspen POV Omni
The piercing rings of Aspens iPhone 13 caused her to slowly stir in her sleep. Being her of course she chose too ignore it while snuggling deeper into her covers.

With closed eyes she smiled, noticing the loud ringing ended. Too her dismay soon as she began to drift to dreamland her phone yet again started ringing, causing her smile to warp into a scowl.

"Whhhhhy must MYYYY sleep get interrupted!?" She whined aloud.

Sitting up she turns her head in a back and forth motion looking fairly quickly to spot where her phone landed earlier. Locking her sights on it in the corner she jolts up to grab it before the ringing ends.

Grabbing the phone she presses the green button indicating she answered," Somebody died?".

"Hel—What? No.Idk" The faintly familiar voice stuttered through the phone.

Rolling her eyes she hung up. She didn't know why somebody would be calling her back to back if it wasn't dyer. Literally.

Phone in hand she makes her way back to bed, checking her notifications. Smirking to herself she sees that Reek texted her back hours again.

"𝘋𝘢𝘮𝘯 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘭 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘵𝘦". Her phone rings again. This time looking at the contact she notices its Reek.

"𝘚𝘩𝘪𝘵.𝘚𝘩𝘪𝘵.𝘚𝘩𝘪𝘵. 𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘢𝘮 𝘐 𝘴𝘰 𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘰𝘶𝘴?!𝘒𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘪𝘵 𝘗 𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘳!" she thought while clearing her throat.

"Hey wassup?" She squawked mentally facepalming herself for her voice coming out so dumb.

"Fuck you mean hey wassup.You just gon act like you ain't bang on me a minute ago shawty?" He barked into the receiver.

Her nimble brain registers what he said. Her mouth hung agape as she drops the phone. She was shocked she didn't look at the contact to see it was him who called her. 

Quickly recovering she grabbed her phone hearing him rambling incoherent words she didn't care to make out.

"It was a valid question...Wassup witchu though?" She retorted changing the topic.

"Yo you crazy asshit, I'm outside though" he chuckled at her mood change.

She dissed him and hung up on him all in a matter of 24 hours, he just knew she was gon be a trip.

"Outside where?" She shouted looking down at her phone scrunching her face up.

"Ya crib yo don't act slizz" he replied.

Scoffing in response, she walked over to her bedroom window and peeked out the curtain. Squinting a little bit she saw him & all his glory leaned against a grey Benz.

 Squinting a little bit she saw him & all his glory leaned against a grey Benz