Chapter 7

"Where is this nigga at yo" Aspen vents as she walks around her living room. It was now seven-thirty and she hasn't heard from Nyier since earlier this evening. She was beyond frustrated. They we're suppose to be going on the date HE planned but he wasn't responding to her calls. She was over it, to say she was disappointed would be an understatement.She finally decided to give someone a chance & they played with her. Blocking his number Aspen decided she'd just pull up to her job and have a few drinks.

"𝘏𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘢 𝘱𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘵, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘮𝘮𝘢 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘢 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴"

Walking into her bathroom she decided to change her outfit too something more revealing. She wanted to show out tonight & that's exactly what she was gon do.

"𝘎𝘰𝘥 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘪𝘵" she thought as she caressed her body in satisfaction at her outfit. "Yeah the world definitely needs too see the fit" she mumbled while grabbing her phone off the counter to take a photo.

After taking her flicks, she quickly posted them before picking up her car keys and leaving out. Once she got into the car, her phone was going off like crazy because of her post which was annoying her. She decided to just put her phone in dnd so she could enjoy her night.

 Starting the car, Rocky turned on her Kalii playlist and jammed all the way to the club letting her mind slowly forget about him

Starting the car, Rocky turned on her Kalii playlist and jammed all the way to the club letting her mind slowly forget about him. Maybe she was overreacting but she wouldn't think to hard on it. She gave him a chance he blew it, Simple.

•••

"I got hoessss MIGHT JUST BE YO NIGGGAAA! In different areaaa codeeees HE KNOW WASSSUPPP!" Rocky yelled as she jumped on the couch at the club. She had been there for a good thirty minutes and she was already feeling the liquor.

Giggling to herself she got down and took a quick look around the club. Even though she was having a blast something felt off to her. Ignoring the vague feeling she picked up her cup and downed the liquor, pouring her another shot immediately after.

"Rocky you doing ya big one tonight I see you" One of the bottle girls said leaning into the section Aspen was in.

"Yaamsayinnn you see me! Hmm here take a shot!" She chimed, picking up the bottle of 1942 to give her a shot " you ready?" She questioned as she held the bottle to the girl's mouth ready to pour on her signal. The girl nodded her head making Rocky start to pour. Being in the drunken state she gave the girl more than a shot resulting in her having to stop Rocky from pouring. "Damn bitch ! I am not a fish yo, you was tryna kill me" the girl shouted while laughing wiping her mouth.

"Oops my fault sis but come back when you done, we going up tonight!" Rocky screamed while twerking, completely ignoring the fact she got liquor all over the girl.