Chapter 16

Everyone sat around Aunt Rae's dining room table in shambles

Everyone sat around Aunt Rae's dining room table in shambles. They couldn't believe what was happening. Q was missing. He had went off the map for about a week and it just wasn't like him. No one had not one clue to where he could be.

"Y'all I went over his crib like I do everyday and he wasn't there. I thought he just was handling business so I laid down and waiting for em that's when Reek came over saying he was suppose to meet em there." Skyy recalled, placing her head in her hands.

"Yea he text me the day before that yamean sayin he had to talk to me so I slid to his crib. I saw Skyy there but no Q. I tried calling em and he ain't answer so I dipped and went back to the spot." Nyier shrugged shaking his head.

"You know what that same night he shared his lo with me, when I woke up the next morning I saw that jawn."Seemy said as everyone turned their heads towards him.

"ASEEM!! So what the fuck his location say now?!?! Why you ain't been say something Ibn?!" Aunt Rae scolded, slamming her fist on the table. She has been a wreck not being able to get in contact with her youngest son. She was ready to burn down the whole city for her baby boy.

Seemy looked around the table sighing.  He didn't realize the importance of saying something till now, assuming everyone had his lo. "Br—I mean Ummi I didn't think about allat." Seemy explained pulling his phone off to check his Find My app. "Here look, his last location was at 3635 walnut street."

"Yo why the fuck was he at trap?" Nyier questioned. He recognized the address as the trap crib of their plug. Nyier couldn't see no reason for him to be at the connects trap because he never dealt with him before on that tip.

"Bro ion fucking know. His shit still going to voicemail for y'all?" Seemy asked, looking into everyone faces as they shook their heads yes. He was too perplexed as too why he was there. Especially without informing him or reek.

"LISTEN FUCK THE BULLSHIT...I'm taking my ass up to that address and seeing if my baby up in that bitch. I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT WHY!! I want my fucking son NOW!!" Rae hollered, as she stood up walking towards her shoes as Reek jumped up behind her.

"Wait! Wait! Wait Auntie." Reek pleaded, placing his hands on her shoulder. "We can't just walk up in that jawn we don't even know if he still there. Imma rap with the boul and see what's going on. I promise you we gon get him back. This not something we can take lightly, if he hurt my cousin it's over for em I promise you." Nyier stressed. His aunt began to sob as he pulled her into a tight hug.

Seemy walked over with a dark look on his face. "Yo Reek lemme holla atchu real quick."

Nyier mugged him as he walked his distressed aunt back to the dining room before returning to see what he wanted. "You better have something the fuck good to say. Because the way you just act like you ain't see ya ummi breaking down better be the fuck worth it." Reek snapped looking Seemy up and down.