Chapter 11

Aspen sat in her dining room typing away on her MacBook

Aspen sat in her dining room typing away on her MacBook. It's been about a week since the talk with her dad and she has been diligently working on her business plan, as well as searching for a building. She researched that it'd only take a minimum of 300 hours worth of classes to get her license so she could start doing services legally.

She figured she could knock that out with no problem being as though she had ample free-time. So she signed up immediately to begin the online classes. "Bosss bihhhh talk to me niceeeeeeee" she squealed looking over the curriculum.

Hitting the power button on her phone she checked the times. It was around noon which meant Nyier would be over soon with her car. He called her yesterday to let her know he'd be getting her car back to her today so she was very excited.

She missed being able to drive herself around even if she was carless only for a few days. "Imma be riding around and getting it once a again" she stuck her tongue out, doing a lil dance as the sound of someone making a beat on her front door broke her train of thought.

"WHO IS IT?!" She shouted, hoping the person could somehow hear her. To no avail the person kept making the beat while knocking. "Ghetto shit" she grumbled standing to her feet, walking to the door.

Opening the door she came face to face with Nyier. "Why you knocking on my door like that sir? You could've called." she spoke looking him up and down.

"I could've. Maybe I should've. But I didn't" He shrugged, grabbing her hand pulling her outside.

"Nigga why are you pulling me?!" She whined behind him. "This man tryna youngboul me" she thought mugging the back of his head,

"Here" He said placing the keys in her hand as she frowned. She flipped the key back in fourth in her hand, it wasn't her car key so she was trying to figure out what was going on. "Who key is this? And where my car? It's too hot out here to be playing" Aspen groaned wiping the nonexistent sweat off her forehead.

"Aspen" he trailed giving her an unamused look. "This is your key to ya new car ma" he explained, taking the key out her hand pressing the horn button.

Aspen gasped covering her mouth. She didn't know how to react or what to say. She looked at the car in awe. It was an all white Mercedes Benz class c, it was her dream car. She was stunned that he purchased her a new car when she only thought he'd be getting her old one fixed. Aspen was grateful but also very confused.

"Ohhhh my gaaaaaaawd Nyieeeeer" she screamed, excitedly jumping up and down. "It's so preeeeetttty, I can't believe you bought me a whole new car" Aspen squealed hugging him then darting to the car.