Chapter 14

Aspen walks into her home, luging her many shopping bags

Aspen walks into her home, luging her many shopping bags. She didn't want to take multiple trips to the car so she piled them up on her arms.

She sits them aside in her corridor before kicking her shoes off. She sighed. Aspen just returned back from the mall and too say the least, Skyy wore her out. That girl could shop. Nonetheless she enjoyed the breath of fresh air minus the little run in with the bum.

Feeling dehydrated from the strenuous task, she walks into the kitchen grabbing a bottle of water out of the fridge. As she leans against the counter cracking open her water, she spots a piece of notebook paper. Furrowing her brows in confusion, she sips the water some more before sitting it down on counter. She wrecked her brain trying to recall if it was there previously but she came up short.

Picking the note up she chuckled as she read over his failed attempt at being romantic;

"Husband" she feign cringed as she twisted the cap back onto the bottled water. "To much dip on his chip."

She laughed as she walked back into the corridor picking up her bags. Placing all the bags on her arms didnt work for her earlier too well so since she was in the house she went with dragging them into her room. Once she reached her destination, she flicked her room light on placing the bags inside her closet, leaving one bag out. Earlier at the mall she had found a cute little dress with Skyy that she thought she'd look good in for tonight.

Walking out the closet she spots another note along with flowers on her bed. She shook her head and smirked as she though about how air headed she was too miss it when she first walked in. Stepping closer she notice that they were her favorite flowers, Marigolds.

Her heart filled with a warm feeling as she remembered how she told him they were her favorites a while ago and he didn't forget. She assumed he wasn't listening and was letting her talk his head off. In reality he enjoyed listening to her rants and paid attention to every word that spewed her lips. "Let's see what this note says, shall we" she mumbles, moving the flowers to her nightstand;

 "Let's see what this note says, shall we" she mumbles, moving the flowers to her nightstand;