Chapter 12

Nyier POV

Nyier POV

𝙂𝙚𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙚
𝙄'𝙢 𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙫𝙞𝙗𝙚𝙨 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙎𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙮
𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙄 𝙧𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙨
𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙨 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙄 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙗𝙪𝙨𝙮
𝙁𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙨, 𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙄 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙥𝙞𝙫𝙤𝙩
𝙈𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙢𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙤 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙣'
𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙩..𝙃𝙚 𝙨𝙬𝙞𝙢 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙨

𝙄'𝙢 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙥 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙖 𝙗𝙖𝙙 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝
𝙂𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙥𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙚 𝙛𝙡𝙞𝙥 𝙞𝙩 𝙣𝙤 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙛𝙡𝙞𝙥
𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙨, 𝙜𝙮𝙢𝙣𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙨
𝙃𝙚 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙟𝙖𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙙 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙛𝙡𝙚𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙣' 𝙛𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙈𝙮 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙜𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙥𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨
𝘼𝙡𝙡 𝙮'𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙜𝙖𝙨 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙣

"When we hit ya block it get tragic. All jokes to the side we ain't laughing" he rapped along to the tunes that could be heard blasting from the back all the way in front of the house. Him & Aspen just pulled up and were walking around back to join everyone.

"You good?" He softly questioned Aspen. He took notice that she seemed a bit uneasy as she gazed at the aray of cars parked outside. He thought holding her hand for reassurance would help her relax. So he did so, gently taking her hand into his.

Looking up to him with a small smile she meekly replied, "Yeah I'm chillin. Just a lot of people here that I don't know." Aspen felt a bit strange but she was the one who said she wanted to do something. So here they were.

"Yeah I feel you on that. I'mma introduce you to my folks and shit you gon fit right in Miss.Balboa" he joked, kissing her forehead. "But no seriously they cool peoples, just don't let them corrupt my sweet bestie." he cooed, stroking the side of her face.

Nyier noticed she became less tense as she giggled at his witty comment. He took a step ahead of her as he opened the gate to the backyard allowing her to enter first with him following.

Taking a look around the yard, Nyier smile. He spotted his uncles crowded around the grill, while his cousins were at a picnic table playing cards. Feeling a gust of wind pass, he looked for cause. "𝘞𝘩𝘰 𝘣𝘢𝘥𝘢𝘴𝘴 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘴?" he thought shaking his head, as he seen a trio of snagga-tooth demon seeds zoom pass with water guns in their hands.