Chapter 6

🎶loud pack got me high asshit
feel like i'm on a jet ima hit you on the way down
i pulled up so fresh, so clean , everything louie just not my jeans
I been a real bitch nigga fuck you mean

"Rocky you a bum bitch fuck that mean?!" Aspen sang loudly with the music blasting throughout her kitchen. She had just woke up and was preparing her keurig to brew some coffee.

Searching throughout her kcup pods, she finds the Starbucks house blend and inserts it into the maker so her coffee can start to brew.

Leaning on the counter Aspen picks up her phone and dials Amoura's number. She knows her friend is going to have a mouthful to say, being as though she never called her back last night.

Upon pressing the green button the phone didn't even get a chance to ring good before Aspen heard Moo yelling, "DAMN BITCH!...A lil bit my asss"

"Sheesh, can the phone ring some!?", Aspen indolently replied.

"𝘓𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘮𝘯 𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘦"

"Stop playing with me, why the fuck you ain't call me back? And put some enthusiasm in ya tone when you speak to me! " Moo retorted with an attitude laced through her voice.

Pulling the phone from her ear Aspen paused with a crazed look on her face, "Yeah, you can't be talking to me like that try again" she stated before hanging up. She laughed to herself knowin she pissed her off more.

Her phone started vibrating, causing her to grin. She stared at the phone letting it ring awhile before answering Moo's call. "Hi how are ya" Aspen chirped into the phone.

"Girlaa please stop playing on my top. Like I won't pull up on you!" Moo playfully snapped into the phone.

"Sike nawl, but I was rocked bro, like I ain't even make it to the bed type shit. Ya sis was beat." She explained, grabbing her mug from the maker bringing it to her lips for a sip.

"Mhmmm, well you can tell me why you were oh so tired over brunch." Moo replied.

"See now you speakin my language, I'm with it." She agreed happily doing a little dance. Aspen didn't feel like cooking and her stomach was damn near slapping her back.

"Ard bet, Meet me at Sabrina's Cafe in like thirty."Amoura beamed from the other end of the call.

"Uhh unn. What's going on?" She questioned sipping her coffee. Aspen knew Amoura only took her to Sabrinas if something was going on. It was their go to spot to eat and vent, so she was a tad bit skeptical about brunch now.

"Huh? Girla relax nothing wrong, Im just craving breakfast food from them." Moo shakily assured.

"Mhmmm okay see you later bye"