Chapter 6

I'm fuming, I've been watching them since Anika's friends entered the hall

I'm fuming, I've been watching them since Anika's friends entered the hall. The guy who came with Anika's friend, I've seen him at the wedding but didn't pay much attention. But what I didn't know was that they are this close to each other. The asshole looked smitten with my wife and she was so oblivious to it.

I don't like the way she is so comfortable with him. The way he is holding her by her waist. They've been whispering to each other with their heads bent down since Dadu started talking on the stage. She not once looked at me after he arrived and I was standing right behind her. And to learn that he chose the dress she wore pisses me off more.

"You look like you want to murder him." Mihir was standing next to me and looked at the scene in front of us. "Let's go talk to bhabhi and her friends." He smirked before walking towards them. I followed behind him. They were so into their conversation that they didn't even notice us.

"Hi, Anika bhabhi." Mihir said with a smile. She raised her head startled and looked at us with wide eyes. Seeing Mihir, a smile spread across her face.

"Mihir, hi I haven't seen you since the wedding." She hugged him and looked at me standing behind him. She gave me a small smile.

"Bhabhi, you look absolutely beautiful tonight. And yes this husband of yours doesn't give me a break." He received a megawatt smile again from her. Why isn't she smiling at me like that? Scowling I ran a hand through my hair and looked at the idiot standing next to her.

"Thank you Mihir, oh meet my friend Shaurya. Sha, this is Mihir and Kartavya you already know." So this is the guy she was talking to the other day. And she also has a nickname for him. I started to dislike him even more.

"Nice to meet you Mihir, Kartavya." He forwarded his hand for a shake. Mihir shook his hand but I just nodded my head. He dropped his hand embarrassedly and cleared his throat.

I can feel her burning gaze on the side of my face but I still didn't look at her. I can tell she was angry about how I embarrassed her friend but i dont fucking care he shouldn't be so close to her in the first place. Mihir and her friend started talking when she came and stood next to me.

"What is your problem? Why did you embarrass him like that?" She was pissed. I can clearly hear it in her tone.

"I did no such thing, I was just not in the mood to shake hands with him." Gritting my teeth I finally look at her and those damn eyes steal my breath away. Gulping the lump in my throat I scan her face and for the first time I see a mole on the left side of her chin.

I want to kiss that mole.

I should stop having these thoughts about her. "And was he the one you were making plans with the other day."

"You were listening to my conversions?" She said while folding her hands under chest. That action caused her bosoms to rise and gave me a better view of her breasts.