Fight fight fight

Maegor watched Daenera and Aemond from a far. All of a sudden, he felt a wave of anger, regret, and resentment. He wanted Daenera. He wanted to punish Aemond for stealing her.

As the couple made their way to the high table, Maegor stepped forward and blocked their path. "Congratulations, cousin," he said with a sneer. "I hope you enjoy your wedding day because it will be your last."

Aemond's face darkened with anger. "What are you talking about?" he demanded.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about," Maegor replied. "She was mine until you came into the picture. You stole her from me."

"Maegor Aemond did not steal me. I am not an object that you can just possess."

Aemond's hand went to the hilt of his sword. "You're making a scene."

"I don't care," Maegor snarled. "I'm here to settle this once and for all."

With that, Maegor drew his own sword and lunged at Aemond. Aemond pushed Daenera out of the way quickly and drew his own sword. The two Targaryens clashed in a flurry of steel, their swords ringing out as they circled each other.

Guests screamed and scattered as the two princes fought, their anger and resentment fueling their every move. Daenera was pushed to the ground by the panicking guest and hit her head. Shira ran to her side, shielding her and making sure no one came close to her as she held her bleeding head.

Daemon swept Daenera up into his arms and carried her out of the crowded area, bringing her to safety.

Maegor was the stronger of the two, but Aemond was quick and cunning, and he managed to land several vicious blows.

The fight raged on until finally Aemond disarmed Maegor, sending his sword clattering across the floor. "This is over," he said, his voice shaking with anger.

Maegor glared up at Aemond from the ground, his face twisted with rage. "This isn't over!" He spat before launching himself at Aemond with his fists.

Aemond was taken by surprise, but he quickly regained his footing and met Maegor's attack with his own punches. The two cousins traded blows, their fists connecting with sickening thuds.

The guests had backed away from the brawl, leaving the two princes to fight in the center of the hall. Daenera stood frozen, her wedding dress stained with wine, unsure of what to do.

Maegor managed to land a punch to Aemond's jaw, sending him staggering backward. But Aemond recovered quickly and retaliated with a fierce uppercut, knocking Maegor to the ground.

The two continued to trade blows, their faces bruised and bloody. The sound of their fists hitting flesh echoed through the hall, drowning out the music and the cries of the guests.

Finally, the king's guards burst into the hall, their swords drawn. "Stop this at once!" one of them shouted.

Aemond and Maegor froze, their breathing heavy and labored. They looked at each other, their hatred still burning in their eyes.

Slowly, they stepped away from each other, their fists still raised but no longer striking. The guards moved in and separated them, holding them back as they glared at each other over their shoulders.

King Viserys arrived a moment later, his face a mask of fury. "What is the meaning of this?!" he roared.

They were then escorted out of the hall, leaving the guests in stunned silence. Daenera stood alone. She felt dizzy and disoriented, and her thoughts were jumbled.

"Are you okay, my lady?" one of her handmaidens asked, concern etched in her voice.

"Y - yes." Daenera stuttered.

Saera smirked and brushed past her roughly, but Daenera grabbed her and pushed her to the ground sick of her behavior.

_____________

Aemond stormed into his room, his blood boiling from the fight with Maegor. He slammed the door shut behind him, causing the candles on his bedside table to flicker.

As he turned around, he saw Daenera sitting on the edge of his bed, holding a damp cloth to her forehead. She had a small gnash on her forehead, and Aemond's anger melted away as he realized that she had been hurt.

He walked over to her and sat down beside her, taking the cloth from her hand. "Are you alright?" he asked, his voice softening.

She looked up at him, giving a small smile. "I hit my head on the wall when people started running."

Aemond's heart ached as he gazed at her, his fingers gently brushing aside her hair. He leaned in and pressed a kiss to her forehead, his lips lingering on her skin. "I'm sorry," he whispered. "I didn't mean for you to get hurt."

Daenera's eyes closed as she savored the touch of his lips against her skin. When she opened them again, she saw the intensity in his gaze and felt her heart skip a beat. She knew that she was in love with him, and she could see the same emotion reflected in his eyes.

Without a word, Aemond leaned in and captured her lips in a fiery kiss. She responded eagerly, her arms wrapping around his neck as he deepened the kiss. They sank back onto the bed, their bodies entwined as they lost themselves in the passion of the moment.

As they finally pulled away, breathless and panting, Aemond gazed into her eyes. "I love you," he said, his voice raw with emotion.

Her heart swelled with happiness as she heard the words she had been longing to hear. "I love you too," she whispered, her fingers tracing the contours of his face.

They spent the rest of the night wrapped in each other's arms, their bodies entwined in a dance of love and passion. As the first light of dawn crept into the room, they finally fell asleep, their bodies sated and their hearts full.

______________

Aemond slowly opened his eyes, and the first thing he saw was Daenera's beautiful face. She was still asleep, her chest rising and falling slowly with each breath.

He moved closer to her, wrapping his arm around her waist, feeling her warmth against his skin. He pressed his lips against her neck, softly kissing her skin. She turned towards him, her eyes still closed, a soft smile playing on her lips.

"Good morning, my love," Aemond whispered, his voice barely above a whisper.

"Good morning," Daenera replied, her voice heavy with sleep. She snuggled closer to him, resting her head on his chest.

Aemond ran his fingers through her hair, enjoying the sensation of her soft locks between his fingers. They lay there in each other's arms, enjoying the quietness of the morning.

"I love you," Aemond said, breaking the silence.

"I love you too," Daenera replied, her voice filled with warmth.

Aemond leaned in and kissed her, his lips meeting hers in a tender embrace. He deepened the kiss, his tongue exploring her mouth, tasting her sweetness. She wrapped her arms around him, pulling him closer, deepening the kiss even more.

They broke the kiss, their eyes locked in a loving gaze. Aemond couldn't believe how lucky he was to have found such a wonderful woman to share his life with.

"I never want to let you go," he said, his voice full of emotion.

"You never will," Daenera replied, her eyes shining with love.

They lay there, wrapped in each other's arms, enjoying the warmth of the morning sun.