Theres a snake in your head

Aemond stood before Alys Rivers, a powerful witch known for her dark magic. His heart was heavy with grief for his lost wife and child, and he had come to her seeking a way to bring them back from the dead. He knew Daenera had done so before, and all he wanted was to bring her back. He wanted to hold her in his arms again, and he wanted to see his sons again.

Alys regarded him with a sly smile, her dark eyes glinting in the dim light of her chamber. "I can bring them back," she said, her voice low and seductive. "But there is a price, my prince."

Aemond's brow furrowed. "What price?"

"You must sleep with me," Alys said, her voice barely above a whisper. "It is the only way to awaken the magic that can bring your loved ones back from the beyond."

"No." He said firmly.

"Everything has a price, my prince." She said.

He hesitated for a moment. "Are you sure it will bring her back?" He asked with his voice cracking.

"Yes."

"Fine." He whispered.

Alys smiled, her teeth gleaming in the dim light. "Good," she said. "Now, come to me."

Aemond stepped forward, his heart pounding in his chest. He tried to keep his eyes fixed on Alys's face, but he couldn't help glancing down at her body. She was tall and lean, with curves in all the right places. Her skin was smooth and pale, and her hair fell in dark waves around her shoulders. She looked just like Daenera. In fact, the only difference was their personalities.

Alys reached out and took his hand, leading him to the bed. She pushed him down onto the mattress, then climbed on top of him. She smoothed her hand over his chest, but he grabbed her hand, stopping her.

"Don't." He told her.

He closed his eyes and tried to block out the sensation of her touch. He focused on the thought of his wife, imagining her waiting for him on the other side of death.

Finally, it was over. Alys climbed off him and stood up, smoothing her hair and adjusting her dress. She looked down at him with a satisfied smirk. "It is done," she said. "Your loved ones will return to you."

Aemond sat up, feeling weak and ashamed. He couldn't believe what he had just done. But he knew that he had no choice. He had to see his wife and child again, no matter what the cost.

"Thank you," he said, his voice hoarse.

She smiled again, then turned and walked away, leaving Aemond alone in the dark. He lay back down on the bed, feeling a sense of dread wash over him. What had he just unleashed? And what would become of him and his family now that he had made this terrible bargain?

_______________

Daenera crept through the darkness of the castle, careful not to make a sound. She had been planning this for weeks, waiting for the right moment to escape with her son Daeron and his wolf pup, Shadow. The time had finally come. Maegor gave her a map path that would help her make it out of the castle safely and assured her that no guards would be posted at the exit points. He told her to go to Winterfell, but she had other plans.

As she reached her son's chamber, she paused to listen for any sound of movement. Hearing nothing, she gently pushed open the door and slipped inside. Moonlight streamed in through the window, casting a soft glow on the room.

Daeron was fast asleep in his bed, his dark curls tousled on the pillow. Shadow was curled up at the foot of the bed, his tail wrapped around his nose.

She walked over to her son and gently shook his shoulder. "Daeron," she whispered. "Wake up, my love. We have to go."

Daeron's eyes flickered open, and he sat up, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. "What's going on, Mommy?" he asked, his voice thick with drowsiness.

"We're leaving," Daenera replied, her voice low. "We have to go now before anyone wakes up."

Daeron nodded, understanding the urgency in her tone. He climbed out of bed, and she helped him dress quickly. She pulled on a cloak and grabbed a bag of provisions, while Daeron scooped up Shadow and held him close.

They slipped out of the room and made their way through the castle, sticking to the shadows to avoid detection. They reached the stables without incident, and Daenera quickly saddled two horses, one for her and one for her son.

"Momma, I've never rode a horse by myself before.. what if I fall off?" Daeron asked.

"You won't fall off, okay? Just hold on tightly." She said as she strapped a belt around him to make sure. "Don't be scared, okay?"

"Okay."

"Leaving without saying goodbye?" Maegor said, startling her.

"There you are. I wanted to thank you." She said, approaching him. "Thank you... for all of this."

"I love you, Daenera. I always will." He said, approaching her. Just as she was about to say something, he stepped forward, cupping her face and kissing her.

Daeron's eyes widened as she pulled away. "I'm sorry, Maegor, but -"

"I know. But I don't care. You may think you love him, but trust me, Daenera, he will betray you."

"He won't."

"I'll wait for you. As long as it takes and when he does betray you. I will kill him in your honor." He told her.

Daenera glanced at Daeron, who was watching her. "I hope to see you again, prince Maegor." She said as she turned away from him and mounted her house.

"I wish you well in Winterfell, my lady." Maegor said, retreating back to the castle.

As they rode away from the castle, she felt a sense of exhilaration mixed with fear. She knew the risks of leaving in the middle of the night, but she also knew that it was the only way to ensure their safety.

"Are we going north?" Daeron asked.

"No, my sweet. Not yet."

The night air was cool and crisp, and the stars overhead twinkled like diamonds. The sound of their horses' hooves echoed through the quiet countryside as they rode towards Harrenhal.