51

It's unusual for me to wake up before Devon

It's unusual for me to wake up before Devon. Most of the time he would be long gone by the time I'm awake. He is probably worn out but last night's events. I'm flushed tight against hard body, his arms wrapped around me holding me close to him. I wiggle out of his grip leaving the bed.

The soreness of my body is a proof of what happened last night, I take slow steps into the bathroom disparately needing to clean myself.

I walk on top of our clothes from last night scattered on the bathroom floor, and something shines on the bathroom floor I kneel to pick it up and it's the business card I was given last night.

Chase Wright

He told me that he wants me to design some suits for him. I stare at the card recalling the weird conversation I overheard between Devon and Chase.

Something about a girl that slept with them both? Was that it? Or something about a girl falling in love with one of them just to fall in love with the other.

Something clearly from the past, that I must know and figure out myself because there is no way I'll get the information from Devon. Unless, I seduce him into submission.

Again. It's impossible to seduce him into submission.

I turn the shower on waiting for the warm water and decide to brush my teeth. Staring at my reflection in the mirror I notice the marks Devon left on my body. The shape of his fingertips bruised onto my hips, love bites on my shoulders and between my thighs.

Smiling at my reflection I brush my teeth and spit out the toothpaste. I hop under the stream of warm water letting it soak my whole body. The bathroom door opens and my eyes meet my husband's exhausted eyes.

He steps into the bathroom closing the door behind me, his eyes still on mine "You should've woken me up, it's always a good idea to shower together to save water you know?"

"Save water? Since when do you care about the climate?" I giggle and he gives me his back facing the sink he starts to brush his teeth.

I eye his toned back mesmerized by the way his muscles flex when he moves "I'll try to not be offended by that, darling you know I participate in multiple charities for the sake of the climate,"

"You mean for the sake of your public image?" I correct him and he turns his head glaring at me with an eyebrow raised "Do you want me to bend you over and warm that ass up?"

I quickly shake my head knowing that my body needs to rest after last night. He turns off the water from the sink and joins me in the shower his hands wrap around lower back pulling my body flush against his.

"Good morning, my love" he says with a cheeky smile before claiming my lips, I run my hand up his back and then I feel his hard on pressing on my lower belly.

I take his cock into my hand and he groans into my mouth, I start to jerk him off and he pulls away "Evelina, you and I both know you need to rest,"

"But you are in so much pain husband," I squeeze his shaft in my palm and he throws his head back "Eve,"