57

I stumble into the work place my head pounding

I stumble into the work place my head pounding. I find Gianina on the phone looking serious, she waves at me and I go over to her desk and sit on top of it.

"Thank you for the heads up, I'll discuss this with Evelina and we'll get back to you,"

I frown as she ends the call "Please tell me you have some good news about anything,"

"Actually, it's bad news. I think" she takes a deep breathe and then asks "What's up with you? You look awful"

"I have a very bad headache from not sleeping,"

Gianina giggles "He kept you up all night?"

"Yeah, it seemed like he was getting his frustration out on me"

Wait. No.

That isn't really what happened last night. Yes, he was rough and seemed upset but he was also sweet and loving. It's not as if he used my body like that. In fact, he kept telling me how much he loved while also screwing me like a whore.

Devon's back on the headboard, his hands holding my waist as I ride his cock with my back on his chest. My long hair keeps falling onto my face and he pushes it to the side exposing the back of my neck.

He attacks the back of my neck with kisses and small bites, I struggle to maintain my rhythm "Devon, please" I whimper my knees bucking.

"You are so beautiful," he whispers in the back of my ears. His voice filled with desire and need. His thumbs trace a path from my bellybutton to my nipples he flicks them with his fingers.

Then he grabs a hold of my ass spreading my cheeks apart "You know what I love about this view?"

"I can see your tight cunt squeezing my cock, the loads I filled you with earlier seeping down your inner thighs, come on sweetheart clench on it"

My body responds to his order and I clench on his length as it pulls away and then relax to let it back in. I hear him groan and feel him twitch inside me his lips on my shoulder blade "I love you," his confession come as a whisper on my sweaty skin.

Before I have the chance to say it back he pulls me off of his length and I mourn the loss of being filled, he pushes me to my hands and knees. His hand pushing my shoulders down making my head fall onto the mattress and he slams into me.

"Fuck!" I scream arching my back.

"That's it darling," he starts to thrust harder and deeper.

"Easy, Devon" I beg.

"Don't forget that I make the rules in this bed Eve, you love taking it hard, the gush of wetness on my groin is an evidence on that"

"What is he frustrated about?" Gianina asks interrupting my daydream about last night.

"Chase Wright," I sigh.