56

"I'm telling you right now, this nonsense is unacceptable!" Devon yells into the phone, on the other line is Jack and a bunch of other board members

It's been 2 weeks since we've returned to London and as we expected it was challenging to get back to our regular busy schedules. It was harder for me to get back to work and being followed by security all over the place.

I miss when my life was simple and carefree.

However, I'm enjoying this version of my life. Yeah I'm busy all the time and restless from work and well my husband's cock keeps me up late at night. But who's complaining? I have it all.

A dream job. A loving husband who makes all my wettest fantasies come true.

"Jack with all due respect I don't give a fuck,"

Normally, Devon talking to his cousin like that would me laugh, but the position we are in right now doesn't make that line very funny.

Devon and I are sitting in his study.

To be more specific, Devon is sitting on his study chair while I'm laying down on his lap, two of his fingers inside my pussy fingering me and to ensure that I won't make a sound he stuffed my mouth with the panties I was wearing earlier.

"Devon we knew this would be tricky, let me call Julian Touissant maybe he has an idea on how to deal with the Heartstrong situation"

Devon's fingers pump my pussy in a very slow pace, I feel his bulge pressing on my stomach and I can't help but move my body to meet his fingers thrusts in an effort to chase a climax.

Devon puts the call on hold.

"You are such an eager slut," He pulls his fingers out and I whine but nothing comes out and he slaps my bare ass making it jiggle, I turn my head to the side so I can see Devon's face.

He pulls my cheeks apart with both hand and he inspects "Look at the mess you've made,"

He runs his fingers through my sensitive folds, he has already given me two orgasms as we have been at this position for a while now but I want more, I can't stop craving for more.

"Get up," he orders and with shaky legs I stand up and he spins me around bending me over his desk, I feel him standing behind me unzipping his pants. I move my head in attempt to look over my shoulder, but he holds my head roughly against the table.

He plunges his cock into my pussy without warning, making me shift up onto my toes with the force.

Oh God. Devon.