Little weakness

Happy Pride month! (⁠ノ⁠*⁠0⁠*⁠)⁠ノ!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------

Mary Pov:

I talked with Aiden a bit more, his idea isn't bad... but to be honest I don't want to face a romance with a men...or spy on her....

So why not do both? (makes so much sense...not) Well try to find something out and If she gets suspicious, we'll just pretend like we are slowly falling for each other.

"Hey Doll? Are you ready?" Aiden asked and got me out of my thoughts. Making me look at him. He wasn't ugly...in fact He would count as really attractive. I bet most girls would love him. I already notice a lot of maids looking at him, with pure desire.

But he didn't act on It. He doesn't say much about his body or brags about it. He really is a person that can be attractive without even noticing. Which actualy makes him more attractive...does that make sense? People that know that they are attractive and use that, makes them kind of unattraktiv.
But people that are attractive and don't act on it, get even more attractive.

Come on, Mary concentrate, you have other problems that this!

I haven't noticed that Aiden gently squeezes my shoulder. "Hey! If you want to know what us going on with my sister. We have to start now..."

"Yes...sorry" I said, while nodding. Even tho I still couldn't leave my thoughts behind. Even his touch was nice, gentle and not forced. Whoever gets him as a boyfriend must be lucky.

We started to go out the dinning room. Straight up to the hallway, where most of the maids live.

We knocked on nearly all doors, but either it wasn't the right person. Or noone was there, since it was still working time. For most maids.

Aiden decided that is was a good Idea, to go directly to Juliet's room.
I wasn't sure at first, but he was already on his way.

He didn't even bother to knock on her door and simply walked in. "Hey sis!"

I followed and could see that Mistress was hiding a book under her pillow.

"Hiding stuff?" He asked with his usual playful smirk. ( He is a tease...)

"Thats none of your buissnes!" Mistress said loudly, while looking away pouting. Crossing her Arms in front of her chest.
It looked almost like a little child, when it doesn't get what it wants.

Aiden didn't care and simple picked her up, and sat her down on a nearby chair, before taking the book from under the pillow. And begann to read...

"~Dear Diary~, my god Ju, you are already so cliche" He chuckled

"Stop reading it, give it back!!!" Was all i could hear, but he simple held her down with one Hand while, still reading.

"~Today I saw her again, my sweet little maid. So innocent and beautiful~ It makes my heart flutter when i see her~ i-" He continues

"Stop Reading it!!!" She screamed and blushes heavily.

I could feel anger built up Inside me, was this diary entry about this other Maid?...

"Doll, come here. Help me a bit" Aiden suddenly said. I nodded and looked at Juliet, she didn't even look at me. Maybe trying to hide her blushing face. But still maybe Just because I made her mad, by not talking to her. Should I feel bad?

"Now here, you see my little sister, sometimes is a little brat" He started, making Mistress hiss at him. But he continued anyways "and sometimes, you just need to put her in place." With that he pinned her down on the bed, holding her hands above her head.
"So, please let me show you, how you can make her pay, for such braty behavior~"

I didn't know what came next. He wouldn't hit her... would He?
I simply stood there, seeing Juliet's body tense up. Did she know what was coming next. No two seconds later, I hear her laughter. I looked at what was going on and was suprised.

Usually Mistress, was a elegant and rather cold looking person. But now she looked Like a little child. Laughing and squirming.

"See, Doll. Just some light tickles here and she already is a blushing mess. But just wait until you've seen this~"

With that words he, lifted her back up a bit and begun to tickle her lower back and sides. All that was able to hear was Juliets laughter and squeals.

She pulled her hands down and tryed to cover her Sides, only to trap Aidens fingers against them.

-Pov Juliet-

I couldn't belive it, was my brother really embarassing me in front of my new maid like that. That f- (childfriendly....so include some bad word here yourself)

He wouldn't dare to go Further... would he ? In that moment he did it.

He started squeezing my hip over and over again, and I couldn't help but snort while laughing. I deeply blushed and looked away from Mary. That was trying her best not to giggle. How embarassing!!!

Aiden, why!? Why do you have to embarres me like that!?

"L-lilly!!!!" I screamed out. Making Aiden stop in confusion.

Pov Aiden ( yay, first time. Let's see what this little devil has to say or think about this situation)

Lilly? Who was that? I looked over at Mary, who just looks as confused as me.

A few moments later the door opened and I could see the maid from dinner walk inside. She straight up walked to my sister.

Before I could say anything the door shut and I noticed Mary running away. In this situation I can understand it... getting attached to someone, just to find out that they have someone else must be hard...

"I thought you were better than this, sis..." Was all i said before leaving the room. Making my way to search for Mary.

"Doll?" I searched through the rooms, suprised that I didn't find her. How quickly could she hide. And of course my sister needs to have such a big house. It'll take hours going through all hiding places.

I hope i find her soon... hopefully my sister has an explanation 'till then...

--------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you like the story so far. Please concider Voting to show me what you like and what not.