Reasons

A little chapter, because I feel bad for not updating lately.
I still struggle with writing smut...🥲

This is just some Aiden moment. For the first time ( I think) in Isobelle's Pov

I hope you like it. And that you can forgive me for waiting so long.

Just have fun with this chapter and have some 'reasons' on why Aiden acts like he acts.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Isobelle's Pov

I walk around the halls, still having to clean up everything that the other maids missed.

If Mistress knew how much it still is, she would fire these other maids for sure.

All they do is gushing over her brother. What is so special about him?!

He just has a sixpack and a nice voice. Is that really enough to get these girls all over him?

Is noone talking about his humor or how much he cares for his sister. Being the big Brother he is, of course not letting any other guy even get close to Mistress.

I'm suprised that he let's Mary so close, he knows just as much as me, that they are together....

But he doesn't seem to have a problem with that...

"Lost in thoughts again?" I hear his voice right next to my ear. I jump a bit and move away.

"Milord, its not nice always sneeking up behind people, scaring them like this!" I squeal, a bit embarresed that he could scare me this easiely.

"Milord? Since when do you have to call me this?" He asked seemingly amused by my reaction. This teasing basta-*childfriendly* !

I don't even think about my answer for to long, since it was simple. Being a maid thaught me many things about showing special people more respect that others.
"Since you are my Mistress's brother, I should adress you more formal than just by your first name."

"You don't have to, please just call me Aiden. 'Milord' makes me feel old..." He laughed and scratched the back of his head.

"Well then Aiden. Is there a reason, that you disturbe me while I work?" I ask him, trying to find what the other girls saw in him.

He just laughed again "Work? You just stood here, doing nothing than getting lost in your thoughts!" He came closer sacrasticly asking "Were they about me at least?"

"Yes. They actualy were" I answer directly which seemingly suprised him a bit.

"That was straight forward wow....but if I may ask...what were these thoughts exactly?" He asked now rather interested than teasing.

He was pretty (and) nice after all...

I didn't know if I should tell him but I did anyways, because who else should I ask than him. "Well...I was wondering. Why exactly did you keep all romantic contact with men away from Mistress. But seemingly don't have a problem with her relationship to Miss. Marylin?"

Again he looked at me, rolling his eyes at the 'Miss. Marylin' thing. "She is your friend just call her Mary. And also we know each other now longer than just today, stop being so formal. Just treat me like a normal human being please"

I nod. "Would you mind just answering my question now?"

He sighs and nodded as well. "You see, my sister has terrible taste in men. So that all men she was together with in the past either hurt her, cheat on her or broke her heart otherwise." He stops shortly but continues.

"So i rather have her together with someone who feel similar emotions as her, and isn't just physicaly attracted to her."

That sounded kind of reasonable to me.

"And also i don't need to be scared that she'll call me one day being like. 'we need to talk...' . Its nothing good, but at least she can't be pregnant" With that he just chuckled and left. Leaving me again with my work....

Thanks Aiden, at least it answered my question.....

—————————————————–––—

Thats it....I know its pretty short, but its better than nothing.

If you liked the story concider, writing a comment or Vote for the chapter. 🥺(only if you want of course)

And question of the day: Should Aiden and Isobelle have more interactions with each other?

And: Who is your favorite charakter so far? 😊

Have a great day/night !!!