Lilith

--------------------------------------------------------------
-Juliet Pov-

I walk nervous up and down in my room. How will Mary react?

In the meantime Lilly came in as well. As if she could feel that i was nervous she softly layed a hand on my shoulder and hugged me closer a bit.

In exactly that moment Mary came in. And I could see the anger in her eyes. Luckily this time Aiden catched her, before she could run away.

And we all sat down, even if Mary still seems angry and won't even look in my direction. Don't you know how much this hurts, Darling? I thought to myself before finally speaking up.

"Thank you for coming everyone...I think I ...owe an apology...to all of you." After those words Mary seems to be more interested in the conversation, even tho she still didn't look at me directly.
"To be honest, I didn't want it to turn out this way.
I didn't want Lilly here to get in trouble with anyone.
I didn't want my brother to be angry at me.
But must important" I walked over to Mary and kneeled down in front of her "I didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings."

She looked at me slightly, which made me unbelivable happy inside. So i continue. "So i want to officially introduce everyone, the way i see them. So that there are no misunderstandings."

I walked over to Lilly, this time suprised that Mary didn't look away again.
"This is Lilly, most of you know her as Lilith. She is one of my maids and has always been an emotional support for me."

I made my way over to Aiden.
"As all of you know this is my 'idiotic' older brother. Even if I could kill him sometimes, I still love him deeply, and wouldn't trade him for anything on this world."

I blushed slightly and made my way over to Mary.
"Lastly this is Marilyn, most of you call her Mary tho....to me she is-"

A loud noise suddenly sounds, which made us all turn around, in the direction that it came from.

We all ran down, to the door. Which layed destroyed on the ground. The only thing there was a little package.

I slowly got closer and opened it, inside was a Teddy....a little plushed bear.

It couldn't be could it. I threw it away, and broke out in tears running away.
My brother looked at the bear and had the same shocked expression.

"Aiden...what Is this?" Mary asked.

"I'll explain it later...but be prepared ...this is not a story you would want to hear..." He answered looking down.

--------------------------------------------------------------
This is only a short little make up, chapter since I can't stand them hating each other.

Warning for the next chapter, its not for children. It includes mention of child abuse and stuff. So please don't read it. Its only to explain the teddy.

Just skip If you can't handle stuff like that . (Please!!! I don't want anyone, to feel triggered!!!)