ꜱʜᴇ'ꜱ ᴍɪɴᴇ

ADONIS

I smoothed Sienna's hair as she slept on my lap. We talked for hours and hours, yet she was still hesitant about me. Zach came downstairs and frowned when he saw Sienna on my lap.

"Sienna. Come to bed." He said, causing her to wake up.

"She was sleeping." I said, squinting my eyes at him.

"It's fine. It's fine." Sienna said in a sleepy tone and got up.

I got up and shoved my hands into my pocket.

"Um, your room is the last door on the right." Sienna said, rubbing her eyes.

"Go baby, I'll meet you up there in a second." Zach said to her, and she gave him a nod.

Zach turned to me and waited until Sienna was out of ear shot. He plastered a phony smile on his face.

"So I just wanted to make sure we're good since you know... I'm dating Sienna now." He said, reaching his hand for me to shake it.

I took a deep breath and stepped closer to him. "You're in MY house... fucking MY wife... and playing dad to MY daughter." I said wiping the smile off his face immediately.

"You were gone." He said.

"And now I'm back, so you're no longer needed."

"I'm not going anywhere, Adonis." He answered.

"And neither am I. I'm back and I'm coming for my queen." I said, brushing against his shoulder and headed upstairs.

I'm not letting Sienna go.

I walked down the hallway to the last door to the right. Just as I was about to enter the room when I noticed one more door. I walked towards it and saw Kaia's name on the door.

I twisted the door nob and opened it to see Kaia fast asleep. I knew I shouldn't have, but I stepped inside. She looked to peaceful sleeping. I sat down by her bedside and touched her curly hair. I stayed there for a few minutes just thinking about what she was like.

I got up quietly and made my way back to the door. The last thing I wanted was Kaia freaking out about seeing me in the middle of the night.

I left her room and opened my door to mine. My mouth dropped open. There were a whole bunch of trophies with my names on them. I opened the drawers, and there were clothes folded neatly. Looks like they were my clothes. The room was perfectly decorated and clean.

I picked up one of the soccer balls on display, but it didn't ring a bell. I went through all my things one by one. The room was amazing. What was really amazing was the fact that Sienna kept all this. I even found Kaia's baby pictures. I don't know when, but I fell asleep.

The next morning, I woke up to the sound of knocking on my door. I got up and opened the door to see Sienna standing there.

"H-hey." She said nervously.

I grinned and leaned across the door frame. "Hey."

"Can um can I come in?" She asked.

I smirked and opened my door fully, letting her in.

"How'd you sleep?" She asked.

"I'd feel better sleeping next to my wife." I said, closing my door and turning to her.

"Um, right, I'm sorry." She said, and I got closer to her.

"Don't apologize."

"Right, um, I just um wanted to tell you that um Ron is downstairs." She said nervously.