ꜱᴋɪɴɴʏ ᴅɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ

ADONIS

"Come on, Sienna." I said and got out of the car, walking over to her side.

"No, no, no." She says, shaking her head.

I open her car door for her, and she hesitantly gets out.

"I can't." She says.

"Why?"

She looked around like she was embarrassed, then mumbled something. "I'm afraid of the water."

I can't help but laugh, and she playfully pushes me.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry, but how did that happen?" I say, still grinning.

She took a deep breath and folded her arms.

"After you um.... disappeared. I am I came here to be closer to you, and I ...... I couldn't swim. it was like my feet stopped moving, and someone had to drag me out." She explains.

"I won't let you go then." I answer.

"Okay, but what about sharks and stingrays and jellyfish? I'm not as... fearless as I was back then."

"Sienna, I promise you I won't let anything bad happen to you. I know my ... death left a lot of heartache for you, too, but I'm fine. Okay? We're going to be fine." I assure her.

She cracks a small smile. "Thank you. You don't know how long I've waited for that."

Sienna hesitated for a moment but then nodded her head. "Okay, let's do it," she said, her eyes sparkling with excitement. "But let's wait until it's dark."

I nodded I agreement, and Sienna and I waited in the car, talking until the sky began to darken.

"If you get to watch me strip, so do I."

We stood facing each other, our eyes locked as we slowly started removing our clothes. I watched Sienna as she peeled off her shirt, revealing the smooth skin of her shoulders and chest. My breath caught in my throat as she unhooked her bra, her breasts bouncing free.

I quickly stripped off my own shirt, my eyes never leaving hers. I could feel my body responding to her, my heart racing with anticipation. I unfastened my belt and pulled down my pants, feeling a rush of heat as my boxers followed.

Sienna's eyes widened as she took in my naked form, and I could see the desire in her gaze. We stood there for a moment, both of us completely exposed, staring into each other's eyes.

As we approached the water, I could see the hesitation in Sienna's eyes.

"You okay?" I asked her, sensing her unease.

"Just a little scared," she admitted, biting her lip.

"Don't worry," I reassured her, "I'll be right here with you."

She nodded but still seemed hesitant. Without another word, I scooped her up into my arms and carried her towards the water.

At first, the waves were gentle and lapped at our ankles, but as we waded further out, they grew stronger. Sienna's grip on my neck tightened, and I could feel her heart racing.

"Do not let me go." She said firmly.

"Don't worry," I whispered, brushing a strand of wet hair away from her face. "I've got you."

As we swam in the cool water, our bodies intertwined, I felt an electric spark shoot through my body. I leaned in and pressed my lips against Sienna's, feeling the softness of her mouth as we kissed beneath the surface.

I wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her closer to me as I deepened the kiss. We were lost in the moment, the water swirling around us as we explored each other's mouths.

Eventually, we broke the kiss and surfaced for air. Sienna wrapped her legs around my waist, her arms around my neck as she clung to me for support.

I held her tightly, feeling her warmth against my skin as we bobbed in the water. The moonlight illuminated her face, highlighting the beauty of her features as she looked up at me with a smile.

I chuckle.

We stayed like that for a few moments, enjoying the sensation of being suspended in the water, wrapped up in each other's arms. It was as if time had stopped, and we were the only two people in the world.

She looked down at me and then sighed. "We should go."

"Sienna -"

"Please. I want to go." She says.

I nod. She's hesitant. Just when I think we're making progress, she pulls away.

We made our way back to the shore, still holding onto each other. She covers her chest with her hands, and I turn my back, giving her the privacy she wants. I start putting back on my clothes, and the silence is deafening.

I look over at her, and she reaches her hands back to braid her long curly hair. I walked over to her and stood behind her.

"Let me."

"Do you know how to braid?" She asks.

"Not very good." I answered and brushed her hair with my fingers.

I began to braid her hair, and I was completely shitty at it. She turned to me and bit her lip. I pulled her in and kissed her deeply. Our tongues dance together, and nothing feels more electric.

She pulls away from me and bites the inside of her bottom lip. "We can't."

I shake my head and get in the car. She gets in and turns to me. "Are you upset?"

I look over at her. "No," I mumbled.

I don't know if I'm upset. I want Sienna. I want her back. She's my wife, but a part of me feels like she sees me as a responsibility for me.

"I love you, Sienna. And I'm trying here, but it doesn't seem to be working." I say to her.

"I know it's just....."

"Zach." I answer.

"Adonis."

"Let's go home. I promised Kaia I'd read her a bedtime story."

She sighs and starts the car.