ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴠɪᴇᴡ

ADONIS

I stand there backstage, waiting for my cue to walk on stage. I can feel the eyes of the crew on me like they actually can't believe I'm here. I'm wracked with anxiety and anticipation.

Sienna then places a hand on my shoulder, and I turn around swiftly.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" She asks and reaches up to fix my tie.

"Yeah, Ron had me practicing how to talk like a phony interviewee all night." I say, looking down at her.

"That's something, at least." She says, fixing my clothes.

She looks at me like she's trying to figure out how to make the suit better.

"What? Do I look fat?" I ask.

Sienna chuckles. "No, no, I'm working on a new men's line, so just studying."

I wrap an arm around her waist and pull her closer to me, then whisper into her ear. "If you want, I can take it off later... I'd do anything you say."

Her breathing is soft yet heavy.

"Mr Romano?" Someone said softly behind me, and I released Sienna.

"Yes." I answer.

"You're on in two minutes." The girl says to me and walks away.

I take a deep breath and stand there. Sienna is next to me, and I drop my hands to my side.

Sienna dropped her hands to her side as well, and our hands moved inches closer and closer until my pinky finger brushed against hers.

I could hear Max talking, preparing the way for my arrival.

"Everyone knows about the soccer player, Adonis Romano, whose plane crashed in the middle of the ocean. Police reported that the star's body was never found but presumed dead." Max says. "Well, apparently, the star was never dead."

"I'll be right here." Sienna whispered to me, and I nodded.

"Don't believe me? Then why don't we see him for ourselves." Max said, and I took another deep breath before walking on stage.

Max greets me with a warm smile and a firm handshake. He's a tall, imposing figure with a booming voice that commands attention. "Welcome to the show, man."

"Thanks."

As we take our seats on the couch, I can feel the eyes of millions of viewers watching us from their living rooms.

"I can't believe you're here, man." Max says. "It's blowing my mind."

"Yeah, it's been a huge adjustment." I answer.

"Well, I would like to talk about your accident but first... did I hear you're trying to get back into soccer?" He asks.

"You heard correctly."

"You've been out of the game for a while now. What inspired you to make a comeback?"

I take a deep breath and try to steady my nerves. "Well, Max, soccer has always been my passion. It's what I love to do. And when I lost my memory in that plane crash years ago, I thought my career was over. But now that my memory has returned, I realize that I still have a lot left to give to the game."

Max leans forward, his eyes gleaming with excitement. "You lost your memory in the plane crash? That's incredible! How did you cope with such a traumatic experience?"

Yeah, cause nearly dying is soooooo incredible, man.

I feel a pang of guilt as I realize that I've been misleading everyone about what really happened to me. But I push the guilt aside and put on a confident smile. "It was tough, but I had a lot of support from my family and friends, especially my wife. And I was determined to get back to playing soccer. That's what kept me going."

Max nods thoughtfully. "And do you think you're ready to get back on the field? It's been a while since you played at a professional level."

"I've been training hard, Max," I reply. "I'm in the best shape of my life, and I feel more motivated than ever to prove myself."

Max smiles and claps his hands together. "Well, that's great to hear, Adonis. I can't wait to see you back in action. And I'm sure all your fans feel the same way."

This is going to be a long night

KAIA

I sat alone on the couch, staring blankly at the TV. Zach was in the kitchen making a sandwich, but I could hear him muttering to himself. He always acted like this when my mommy wasn't around.

I didn't like Zach very much. He was always nice to me when mommy was around, but as soon as she left, he would be cold and rude. I didn't understand why he had to be like that.

"Kaia, do you want a sandwich?" Zach asked, walking into the living room with a plate in his hand.

I shook my head, not really feeling hungry. Zach sat down next to me on the couch and took a bite of his sandwich.

"Kaia, why don't you go play with your toys or something?" Zach said, his tone harsh.

"I don't want to," I replied quietly.

"Well, I don't want you just sitting here doing nothing. Go find something to do," Zach said, taking another bite of his sandwich.

I frowned, feeling hurt by his words. "But I don't know what to do," I said, feeling a little bit braver.

"That's not my problem. Figure it out," Zach said, his voice getting louder.

I felt a lump form in my throat as I tried to hold back my tears. I wished my dad was here with me. He knew how to make me feel better.

I tried asking him to play with me, but he just mumbled something and kept staring at his phone. I felt bored and ignored, so I decided to go upstairs to my mom and step dad's closet to play dress up.

As I rummaged through the clothes, I noticed something shiny and black at the back of the closet. Curious, I reached for it and pulled it out.

It's a gun!

I had seen guns in movies before, but I had never actually held one before.

I picked it up and studied it closely. It looked like a toy gun, but it was heavier than any toy gun I had ever played with. I pointed it at the mirror and said, "Boom! Boom!" Like they do in the movies.

I kept playing with the gun, pretending to shoot things in the room. I giggled and kept playing with it.

"Boom boom."

__________

Uh oh🫢

Yes, I gave yall a little Kaia Pov