𝘖𝘯𝘦

𝘟𝘰𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘪 𝘢𝘻𝘩𝘢 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘵𝘩 || 𝘈𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘭 18𝘵𝘩𝘛𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘩𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘍𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘢

𝘛𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘩𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘍𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘢

The bell abruptly rung making xolani pack her things up and head out the door, squeezing pass all the people standing around talking in the hallways she finally made it to the parking lot.

Getting into the car she placed her stuff down and fastened her seatbelt, talking a moment to check the time she notice she had enough time to grab food before her therapy session.

Xolani has been in therapy since she was about 10 years old when she was diagnosed with anxiety and at age 13 she was diagnosed with depression after her granmother died. her parents began to notice a shift in her behavior and how she acted around people and decided to get her checked out, the doctors put xolani on meds and recommended she see a therapist daily or 4/5 days a week and that's what she's been doing since.

Pulling out the parking lot she made her way to the Chick-fil-A right next to her therapist office.

A few mins later she pulled in the drive through she ordered her a 12 count nugget and a lemonade before pulling to the window to pay and grab her food.

She drove across to the office grabbing her food and purse and heading in the building, not before locking her Mercedes Benz c class 2012 model it was a gift from her parents when she turned 16. She was super excited when she got it because she had been asking for a car and this was even better then what she originally asked for.

Sitting in the lobby she began to eat her food while she waited for her therapist to finish up with her 12 o'clock patient.

Getting up and throwing away her food she saw the door open and a boy walk out he stood about 5'9 he had curly hair a decent amount of tattoos and grills and jewelry that blinged as the sun shined through the office windows.

The two made eye contact while they walked pass each other, xolani's heart raced a bit as she felt nervous that he would turn around a say something about her staring at him.

She finally made it into her therapist office letting out a breath she didn't know she was holding. She sat down on the couch waiting for her therapist to began.

"Good afternoon xolani, how was school" her therapist Mrs.Riley asked, xolani had Been seeing her since she was about 11 so they had formed a special bond seeing as Mrs.Riley helped her through some of her most darkest days in life.

"Good afternoon, school was boring as usual" she responded before cozying up on the couch. "Hmm okay so I wanna get into the topic love again we touched on it awhile ago but you dismissed it" mrs.Riley explained.