𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

𝘟𝘰𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘪 𝘈𝘻𝘩𝘢 𝘚𝘮𝘪𝘵𝘩 || 2 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘛𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘩𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘍𝘭

𝘛𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘩𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘍𝘭

"Davon get out my face" xolani mumbled while finishing her last math problem. She was currently in class and the schools most popular boy was currently in her face just bothering her per usual, xolani always stayed to herself went to class then went home simple and that made her a target for the kids who think they better then everyone.

"They say the quiet ones be the most freakiest" davon said making his lil fan boys laugh, the bell then rung making xolani pack her stuff up and rush out the class before they could say anything else to her.

Heading to the library her favorite place, she walked in and spoke to mrs.kusek the librarian a middle age black lady who was the just sweetest lady unless you played with her or her library. The two were close since xolani spent most of her highschool in the library she got to know and form a bond with Mrs.kusek, xolani was like the niece she'd never had and that made the bond run even deeper.

"You staying in here for the last two classes " mrs.kusek questioned while putting some books back on the shelf. "yes I am .. did my book come in yet" xolani questioned making mrs.kusek nod and walk towards her desk.

Pulling a book out and handing it to xo making her run her hands over the cover and smile. This was the sequel to a book she recently read called girls like me ( book by goodreadsbygab on wattpad).

She had fell Inlove with the book and when she found out it was a sequel she immediately asked mrs.kusek to order it and she did just that.

𝘔𝘢𝘺 8𝘵𝘩 || 5:46
𝘛𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘩𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘍𝘭

"Here's your receipt and y'all have a nice day" xolani said handing the customer her receipt. Glancing down at her Apple Watch she noticed it was time for her break, heading to the back to clock out and out to the food court.

Hmm I want Chick-fil-A and some bourbon chicken she said in her head

Making her way towards the Chick-fil-A line she waited a few minutes before a spot opened making her walk up and order her usual a 12 count nugget meal with a lemonade. After she paid for her food she stepped to the side waiting for them to call her name.

6 minutes later they called her name making her grab her food and head to the Chinese stand and order her chicken and rice, she payed and then went and found a table to sit it. Going on tiktok to watch sum videos while she eats, she then applied some hand sanitizer to her hands and then took her food out and began to eat.