𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

𝘟𝘰𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘪 𝘢𝘻𝘩𝘢 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘵𝘩 || 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘱𝘰𝘷𝘛𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘩𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘍𝘭

𝘛𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘩𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘍𝘭

Xolani had finally pulled up to the lil brunch spot which was called the egg cafe and eatery, She parked her car right next to zays and turned it off grabbing her purse and stuff getting out the car.

She pressed the button locking her car as she headed up towards the entrance, walking in she headed towards the back area she saw her friends abs a table and she walked over "hii my lovess" she said while waving as she walked over at sat down at the edges seat that was by neia and zay.

"Heyy, wspp" was spoken back to her afterwards, "yall look so goodd" xolani said complimenting everybody.

Everyone said thank you and returned the compliment before they kinda separated off into they lil convos. It was zay and mora in a convo and Neia and xolani in one.

"lei ain't coming ?" She asked Neia while she briefed over the menu picking out her drink and food that she wanted, "nah she said something came up and that she'll make it up to us on the weekend" neia responded.

Nodding my head in response before opening my phone and getting on snap, I turned it towards me and Neia and took a lil video so I can post it. "You look so good Omg I can't get over this" she said while saving the video.

"Thank youu baby, let's talk about you thooo looking real good" neia said returning the compliment, "thank youu pook" she said with a light smile before the waiter came.

𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘩 || 3:25 pm

She was back home now in bed watching thirteen reasons why, her supporters kept suggesting her to watch it and now she finally was.

"Now he know damn well he ain't hit that" she said to herself while watching it, her phone started ringing making her show pause on her laptop. She answered the FaceTime smiling once tyler came into view, "yes my lovee".

"I'm outside mama" he told her while taking a FaceTime photo of her, "just knock on the door my momma downstairs with Mara" she told him before ending the call and going back to her show.

A few minutes later, Tyler entered into her room with Xiomara on his hip. Xiomara started babbling while reaching for xo "hi my babyy" she spoke softly while grabbing her, sitting her down on her lap.

"Hi my other babyy, gimme a kiss" she said to Tyler while leaning up, he leaned down and placed a few kisses on her lips "wassup, how was brunch ?" He asked while taking a seat onto her bed grabbing her laptop putting it on his lap "you watching with out me ? Fake asf"

"bro no I'm not you was taking foreverrr and I only watched one episode and brunch was good" she explained while looking over at him. Smacking his teeth while he looked up from the laptop "whatever you gone have to restart anyways cause we starting where I left off" he told her.