𝘌𝘓𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘕

Excuse all mistakesss ❤️

𝘟𝘰𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘪 𝘢𝘻𝘢𝘩 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘵𝘩 || 𝘢 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳

𝘟𝘰𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘪 𝘢𝘻𝘢𝘩 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘵𝘩 || 𝘢 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳 ..
𝘛𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘩𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘍𝘭

"Bae is you ready to post it" xolani asked him while looking up from her phone, these two had kept their relationship low key for a few weeks now just chilling but now they were ready to pop out on social media. "Yes mama just relax and post it" he told her as he posted his.

Xolani posted on her story and closed out of Instagram sitting the phone down on the counter. A few minutes after her and Tyler's phones started buzzing like crazy.

Xo.lanii

lanii

Luhtyler_

Luhtyler_

Tyler grabbed his phone checking his notifications seeing his friends replied to his story, a bunch of mad fan girls and more, same thing for xolani

Tyler grabbed his phone checking his notifications seeing his friends replied to his story, a bunch of mad fan girls and more, same thing for xolani. "Now that that's done can we cuddle mama?" He asked looking at her.

Xolani laughed and nodded yes taking his hand and leading him to his room, he looked down at her ass and smacked it before gripping it she turned her head back "alright na keep on ima have to put it on you".

He laughed abit before doing it again a lil softer "yeen ready for this, my tongue already have yo ass screaming n shit" he said making her wave him off. They made it into the room and xolani took off her lil skims set and got in the bed comfortable, while tyler slipped his wife beater off and got in next to her.

Wrapping his arms around her waist letting his hands rest on her ass, while she wrapped her arm around his torso and snuggled into his chest. "You smell good" she lowly said taking in his scent.

"thank you ma, you smell good too" he said returning the compliment. Xolani then just started talking and rambling about random stuff until she fell asleep and then soon after tyler feel asleep too.

A few hours later, the two were in the car getting ready to record the mukbang q and a she promised her followers. "Alright tyler don't be doing to much now Yk how you get" she said while side eyeing him as she fixed the camera on the dash board.

He smacked his teeth "girl shut up and start the video". Xolani waved him off before pressing record "Heyy my lovess it's xo and welcome back to another videoo, y'all been requesting this one for a lil minute and I think it's time I give it to yalll" she said doing her intro.

"So ofc we got this light bright , say hey scoob" she said while pointing to him, he mugged her "steady trying me .. wassup tho y'all".

"Anywaysss let's get into the w q and a " xolani paused as she scrolled and found a question, "alr first question is how did we meet... you wanna tell it ? Orrr" she asked while looking at him, meeting his eyes since he was already looking at her.

"yeah I'll tell it " Tyler licked over his lips while looking at her before turning towards the camera, "igh so we had met on the night of the future concert through our friends that was dating, she was shy as hell and I was just being chill n shi Yk" he explained.

"Nobody wasn't shy I just ain't know you" she play fully rolled her eyes before continuing, "but y'all here's the gagg like a few days before they we seen each other in our therapist office n he was staring me downnn y'all, ofc I just did a lil glance or two Yk nun too major doe" xolani said popping her imaginary collar while Tyler side eyed her.

"Y'all Ong she cappin .. she was really staring me down and then I started staring her down, it was 50/50 not 20/50" Tyler explained while shaking his head at her lies.

"Mane anyways you pick the next question" she smacked her teeth while handing him the phone. Tyler scrolled through the questions before smirking as he came to a question, "who initiated the first kiss ?" He read out.

"Okay so it was him buttt he really only did it cause I was pranking him that day calling him my man n shi" she told the camera while holding her hands up In defense.

"Bruh I been wanted to do it, I just ain't wanna make shit weird if she wasn't fucking wimme frl and when she did the prank or wtv it just confirmed that she was fwm" Tyler explained before handing her the phone.

"Mhmm anyways next question " xolani scrolled through the questions , "y'all areee so nosey .. no this is not my man he's just a friend who finds it okay to kiss on me" she said shrugging.

Tyler turned towards her n wrapped his hand around her neck "azha stop playin wimme" he said in a deeper tone, "or what" she taunted while looking at him.

"you gone see keep trying it" he said before letting go and turning back to the camera. "Mmcht anyways y'all next question is what was our first impressions of each other" she read out before looking over at Tyler.

"Mines was that she's gorgeouss and she got a fat ass, combination you can't beat" he revealed as he picked up his phone, xolani just shook her head at his antics, "Chilee mines was that he finee asf and got a pretty smile, ima sucker for pretty smiless y'all".

"Manee she on me bad, be screaming my man my man real loud " Tyler said as he laughed, "it'sss reallyy .. the other way around but okay jhit" she spoke dragging out her words.

Tyler just shook his head at her before grabbing her phone and scrolling to find another question.

________________

Just a lil fillerrrr, ima do a bigger time skip next thoo and I may do a lil scenee who knows 🤷🏾‍♀️. But sorry for ghosting y'all schools been a painnn ima get back active tho !!!

~niyyluvs out 👻