𝘚𝘐𝘟

Please excuse all mistakes 💓

𝘛𝘺𝘭𝘦𝘳 𝘐𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘢𝘩 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘴 || 𝘮𝘢𝘺 14𝘵𝘩 𝘛𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘩𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘍𝘭

𝘛𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘩𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘍𝘭

"Tyler get of me" xolani dragged out as Tyler was on top of her tickling her. The two were watching a movie called the perfect find and xolani kept talking during it so Tyler resulted to tickling her so she could stop talking so much.

"Okay okay" he laughed removing himself from on top of her and going back to his spot on the bed. "I'm boredd" she dragged out as she flopped backwards on the bed, Tyler shook his head at her before standing up.

"What you tryna do" he questioned slipping on his Yeezy slides and grabbing his keys off the nightstand.

Xolani got up as well slipping her shoes on and grabbing her lil crossbody bag "I wanna do rock paper scissors challenge where you choose appetizers, dinner and dessert" she smiled as he nodded his head yes and walked towards the door.

The duo made it to the front door and exited, xolani walked to Tyler's car while he quickly locked the door before joining her at the car. They got in and placed their seatbelts on, shortly after that tyler started up the car and then pulled off to the Main Street where all the food places was.

20 minutes later they made it and was sitting in a empty parking lot so they could decide who was doing what.

"Okay rock, paper, scissors, shoe" xolani said as she placed out rock and Tyler placed scissors. Xolani did a lil victory dance in her seat making Tyler laugh at her antics, "okay I wantt some McDonald's fries as our appetizer" she said making Tyler nodd and pull out the parking lot and down to McDonald's.

Pulling into the drive thru "hello welcome to McDonald's what would you like" the lady asked.

"Yeah let me get a large fry and that'll be all" Tyler said and then pulled up towards the window. Grabbing a dollar and some change he handed it to the lady at the window and then pulled forward and grabbed the bag from the next window, pulling into a empty spot in the parking lot.

He handed the bag to xolani and she opened it and started eating some fries immediately. Tyler just watched smiling at her cause she was always so into the food and that was cute to him.

She held up two fries to his mouth making him shake his head no, "Tyler eat the fries you haven't ate all day" she said with her lips frowned up a bit.

"I'm just not hungry"

Xolani looked at him "Tyler please eat this two and I won't bother you anymore about the fries" she semi begged making him sigh and eat the food.

He immediately chugged down some water afterwards, he was glad he opted on bringing it cause that was the only way those fries would stay down.

"Thank youu" she thanked before placing the rest of the fries in the bag, "okay let's go" she said holding up her first for rock paper scissors making Tyler do the same.