𝘍𝘪𝘷𝘦

Pls excuse any and all mistakes 💘!

𝘟𝘰𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘪 𝘢𝘻𝘩𝘢 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘵𝘩 || 𝘔𝘢𝘺 13𝘵𝘩 𝘛𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘩𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘍𝘭

𝘛𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘩𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘍𝘭

Xolani laughed as she read Tyler's message, The two we're currently going back and fourth about xolani's birthday plans.

Tylerr 👻

Tylerr👻
Nigga that's some shit
you do for fun not for ya
birthday

Me
It don't fucking matter this
birthday ain't important nigga

Tylerr👻
Xolani don't piss me off.

Me
Okay mr.sassy pants 😂

Tylerr👻
Xolani Sfpwm I'll punch
chu in ya shit.

Me
Let's stop the Violence 😕

Tylerr 👻
Fuck off my phone jhit

Me
Bye den punk ass nigga
and don't call my
phone later either

       _________________

Closing out the messages she made her way onto tiktok to find sounds for when she gets her curly lace reinstalled and styled in a few days. "I just did it on youu" she mumbled the lyrics adding the sound to her favorites.

She spent the next hour just finding sounds and scrolling on tiktok.

"Mommy I'll be backk" xolani yelled through out the house before she shut the door and typed the code in the lock the door since her key was inside her purse. She then walked down the driveway to her car, getting in she put her seatbelt on and her purse in the passenger side.

Turning the car on she waited for the ac to get cold, while she waited xolani went to her rap playlist and pressed play.

🎶 yeah .. Ayo legend drop that 🎶

Xolani began to hum to the lyrics as she pulled out the drive way and headed towards the main road.

Xolani did this a lot she would go out and drive and where ever her imaginations said to go she went, currently she was going to Ross to pick up some canvases, paint brushes, and paint. She was gonna go to the park and just paint what she was feeling,thinking, and seeing to get it off her mental.