𝘛𝘸𝘰

𝘛𝘺𝘭𝘦𝘳 𝘐𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘢𝘩 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘴 || 𝘈𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘭 20𝘵𝘩 𝘗𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘱𝘩𝘪𝘢

𝘗𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘱𝘩𝘪𝘢

"Jhit stop playing and come on" Tyler fussed at amiri his bestfriend. The two had been friends since the sandbox days where they was jumping people and taking Niggas girlfriends, amiri was like the brother tyler never had and for amiri tyler was the little brother he always wanted since he was the youngest of 2 girls and 1 boy.

"Alright damn " he said getting off a mannequin stand in target. The duo had came to pick up some groceries and some new headphones tyler wanted.

"Go get snacks and stuff while I look at these headphones" he ordered amiri off making him side eye before doing as told.

Tyler found himself in the electronics section looking at some beats, truth be told Tyler was only buying these because his therapist mrs.Riley recommended he try music therapy since music and rapping has always been a passion for Tyler.

He started seeing mrs.Riley around the age 11 after they found out he has anger issues and around age 13 he found out he had an eating disorder. This really took a toll on Tyler more that ever now that he was starting to get recognized and that meant people would be watching his every move.

"These will work" he mumbled while grabbing the box of headphones, he turned around and headed back towards the front to pay.

𝘈𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘭 21𝘴𝘵 || 4:50
𝘗𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘱𝘩𝘪𝘢

"I forgot to tell you my girlfriend and her bestfriend coming with us to the concert" amiri told tyler as he  toyed with his curls

Tyler turned around slowly with a mug plastered on his face "why you ain't been tell me that bro" he questioned

"cause i know how you be .. go to
Trippin" amiri explained before a ding sounded on his phone indicating he got a text, checking his phone answering the text. "Come on they outside" he said getting up and heading to the door.

The duo made their way downstairs to the parking lot seeing the girls taking pictures on the side walk.

A semi tall brownskin girl ran up and jumped on amiri why another girl stood behind awkwardly. Tyler noticed the girl standing was the same girl he saw in the therapy office.

"Baby this is my bestfriend tyler tyler this is my girl Leilani" Kai introduced the two making them speak to each other.

"Andd This is my bestfriend xolani" Leilani said making them speak to each other before they finished taking pictures.