𝘌𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛

Please Excuse all mistakes ❣️

𝘟𝘰𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘪 𝘢𝘻𝘩𝘢 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘵𝘩 || 𝘮𝘢𝘺 21𝘴𝘵 𝘔𝘪𝘢𝘮𝘪 𝘍𝘭

𝘔𝘪𝘢𝘮𝘪 𝘍𝘭

Xolani was awoken to the bright light of the sun and the sound of her phone ringing. She sat up and grabbed her phone quickly answering the FaceTime call "hello" she spoke in a raspy tone.

"Happy birthdayyy bugg, happy birthdayy babyy" her parents yelled into the phone making her eyes pop open and a smile creep on her face,"Thank yalll, where's my baby" she thanked before wiping her eyes.

The camera moved down showing a little baby in her mothers arms nursing "right here eating she so greedy just like her sister" her mom spoke making her laugh a bit.

Xolanis parents we're currently in the hospital, her moms water had broke 2 days prior to xo's birthday and they rushed to the hospital.. she ended up having a baby girl they named her Xiomara Marie smith.

"Not to much on me and my sista doee" she laughed as she moved positions laying her head on Tyler's chest, "anyways we'll call you tomorrow or later tonight have fun baby girl we love you" her dad stated.

"Okay love y'all too" she responded before ending the call, placing her phone down she sat up in the bed so she could face tyler. "Tyy wake up" she dragged out poking his face making him stir around.

"No" he replied in a raspy tone, xolani began poking at his face again making him open his eyes. "Okay I'm up" he sighed as xolani just smiled in his face.

"Good Morningg tyty" she smiled making him smile back, "good morning and happy birthday phat" he greeted pulling her into a small hug.

"Thank you pookaaa"

The hug lasted for about three minutes before xolani pulled away and exited the bed making her way into the bathroom to get ready for today's activities with Tyler right behind her.

neia.neiaa

neiaa