𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳

Please excuse any mistakes !!

𝘛𝘺𝘭𝘦𝘳 𝘐𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘢𝘩 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘴 || 5:45 𝘢𝘮 𝘚𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘺

𝘚𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘺

Hearing his alarm go off tyler turned it off quickly and then got out of the bed making his way to the bathroom to do his morning routine.

After doing that he put his clothes on then Lotion,deodorant, and his everyday cologne. Sliding his shoes on and his lil bag he made his way over to kk room to wake her up.

Tyler has a 3 bedroom apartment he lives on his own pretty much but he always has makaela when he isn't at the studio or doing shows, she keeps him company vise versa.

"Kk get up and come on so we can go" he told her while she sat up and yawned. Hoping out the bed and going to the bathroom with Tyler right behind her he took out her tooth brush and ran it under the water before applying some tooth paste on it, handing it to her letting her brush her teeth.

Makaela is very smart for her age .. her mom Kenzie and Tyler always teachers her stuff like sight words, and everyday things like making her bed, cleaning her toys up, brushing her teeth and bathing herself. They let her try everything on her own first as an learning experience and then step in to help when needed.

"Okay your clothes are on the bed put them on and your socks and then come downstairs" Tyler told kk before heading downstairs to the kitchen to pack some snacks for kk.

𝘚𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘺 || 6:45 𝘢𝘮
𝘛𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘩𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘍𝘭

Tyler watched as xolani came outside the house .. she was sporting her brown and black lace down in a middle part and had a simple lil fit that consisted of her acdc sweatshirt, some light blue jeans, her dolce & Gabbana shoes, and her Marc Jacob's tote.

∙ 𝘟𝘖𝘓𝘈𝘕𝘐'𝘚 𝘖𝘜𝘛𝘍𝘐𝘛 ∙

∙ 𝘟𝘖𝘓𝘈𝘕𝘐'𝘚 𝘖𝘜𝘛𝘍𝘐𝘛 ∙

She got in the passengers seat and kk immediately spoke to her "hiii xoxo you look very pretty" she complimented making xo smile. "Why thank you pretty girll you look cutee too" xo replied while kk smiled.