𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙇𝙑𝙀

Pls excuse all mistakes 💘

𝘛𝘺𝘭𝘦𝘳 𝘐𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘢𝘩 𝘔𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘴 || 𝘧𝘦𝘸 𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘩𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘧𝘭

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

𝘛𝘺𝘭𝘦𝘳 𝘐𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘢𝘩 𝘔𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘴 || 𝘧𝘦𝘸 𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳
𝘛𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘩𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘧𝘭

Tyler had just gotten up, it was about 9:35 am and he was extremely tired. He had been in the studio all night and he had to go right back today and record another song.

He sat up and reached over grabbing his phone seeing xolani was still on the phone he smiled seeing her peacefully sleeping with her lips slightly parted open. He took a FaceTime photo before putting it back down and then getting up heading to his bathroom to start his morning routine.

After about an hour he had showered and did his morning routine and was now getting dressed. He decided to throw on a simple black tee with some sweats since it was a lil chilly, along with his nike slides.

Tyler walked over a grabbed his phone, charger, lighter n keys before leaving out his room and to the front. He slid everything into his pocket besides his phone before looking back down seeing xolani still asleep "mama wake up" he said a lil loudly tryna wake her up, after about a few minutes she woke up slowly and looked over at the phone "hmm" she lowly questioned in a raspy tone.

"it's time to get up it's almost 10:30 something" he said shaking his head as he headed out his house locking the door behind him & then making his way to his car. xolani sat up in her bed and stretched before pulling her shirt top down, "where you going" she asked while grabbing the phone seeing he was moving into his car.

Once he got in and set the phone in the cup holder and put his seatbelt on before starting the car up and backing out the parking space, heading out the lot now otw to the studio, "I'm finna go to the studio " he finally answered while glancing over at the screen.

"why you ain't go to school lil girl" he asked while he turned right onto the main road, "I told you I switched to online since I only got 4 classes this last year and I can be done with my classes earlier and still walk onstage with my class" she informed him again while getting up out her bed and heading into the bathroom.

"I forgot ma I'm sorry, that's good tho .. when you gone be done ?" He asked with a small smile as he was proud of his lovers soon too be achievements. "In a few weeks, I started my classes 2 months ago" she spoke before sitting down into the toilet starting to relieve herself .

"you're too comfortable " Tyler said laughing as he heard the sounds of her peeing. She playfully rolled her eyes while flicking him off "hush cause ain't you the same one who was finna let me hold it why you pee".

He smacked his teeth as he looked down at the phone "shut up bruh we not talking about that no more" he slightly mugged her as he pulled up to the studio in his normal parking space. She laughed as she sat the phone up on her counter washing her hands before starting her morning routine.