07

"How the hell do I turn the camera on?" (Y/n) questioned, messing with her phone settings

"How the hell do I turn the camera on?" (Y/n) questioned, messing with her phone settings. "Oh I found it nevermind," She said.

(Y/n) adjusted the camera on a nearby bottle on the table. "Damn..." One of them coughed. She laughed before pulling out a cup of ramen.

"Everyone this is dinner," (Y/n) said showing her ramen bowl towards the camera.

"Damn I feel lonely, you guys turn your damn camera on," and with that mostly everyone turned their camera on. "that means you too Rin," a loud scoff was heard.

"Welcome back to the YouTube channel, make sure to like, subscribe and hit that notification bell so you never miss another update," (Y/n) grinned.

"Anything for you," Eita stated. "Anyways!" She picked up the noodles with her chopstick before taking a bite. "It's plain... where did I leave the hot sauce,"

"The toilet is done for," Niko mumbled. "Like your soccer career?" Isagi responded in the most nicest tone. Bachira bursted out laughing, the phone picking up on the fact he fell off the bed.

"I'm back," (Y/n) grinned, showing off her hot sauce bottle. "Why am I on the bottle?" Chigiri questioned.

"Next question."

•••

"Okay, and then this bitch named BARBARA messaged me on Facebook talking about how I was stealing her mans. Like girly you 77 I was 14 get your husband BACK in that cage," (Y/n) said.

The 1 am group consisted of Eita, Karasu, Shidou, and Bachira. "When did you get into skating?" Bachira asked.

"Uhh...like 7 years ago as a 'hobby' my parents were like NO you have to play football and then you know classic little shit my ankle sprained from practicing while crying," She shrugged.

"Damn, imagine though," Shidou laughed. "BITCH," Then they started virtually fighting by pretending the other had actually punched, kicked, or pulled their hair.

"Hey, (Y/n), if I had to choose between you or breathing. I'd choose you because you already took my breath away," Eita said, running a hand through his hair. "That was horrible, bro..." Karasu said. His voice was somewhat strained from the tiredness washing over him.

"DAMN, you sound and look hot. I wonder how your morning voice sounds like," (Y/n) muttered. "You got a voice fetish? I can moan," Shidou mentioned.

"I'm good..I can hear it callin' Loving the way you wanna talk. Touch me,tease me, feel me up. Callin'. Something in the way you wanna talk-"

Rin has joined the call

"Stop it, now,"