26

"Okay next is um

"Okay next is um...Ubers? What's up with these names," (Y/n) sighed. "Remember, you don't have to be good, as long as you take this opportunity to approve your strengths and surpass or find a way around your weaknesses."

The team nodded their heads slightly.

•••

3-0
.....

"So you might've lost in the first 15 minutes....but that's because they have that beast of a maid," (Y/n) said, using her thumb to point at a certain male called Barou.

A hand suddenly pressed down against her shoulder. "What did you just say?" A gruff voice snarled.

"Ow! Ow! We can talk this out," She winced. Her hand tried to rip his off but it was no use. "Kill yourself." Barou scoffed, pushing her over.

The former ice skater practically rolled. Her head on the ground and her body pointing up. "Imagine." This time a softer voice mumbled.

"Niko!" She grinned. (Y/n) threw herself up and dragged him into an embrace. "Oh? What about me." She looked back, still not letting go of Niko.

"You can be last, give me like 10 more minutes, Aiku" She said. "That was a stylish lose for you," Aryu stated, flicking his hair in Aiku's face.

"You can definitely win the next one," Aiku grinned, holding up a thumbs up.

•••

FC Barcha
1-1

"Well that was something..." (Y/n) sighed. "At least it wasn't a lose..."

"(Y/n)!" That was the last thing she heard before being tackled to the ground. Bachira held a large grin on his face, rolling to his side until he was beside her.

Eita followed close behind, though he was walking. "Am I interrupting something?" He chuckled.

"Yeah actually, so help me up," (Y/n) grinned, holding up her hand. Eita rolled his eyes playfully, letting a huff of air escape his lips.

"Fine," He took a hold of her hand, slowly pulling her up. "Ooo! Me too, me too!" Bachira grinned.

"Ew no, help yourself," The cheater scoffed. (Y/n) grabbed Bachira's hand roughly, practically throwing him up.

"That was so gentle, I can tell you really care about me."

•••