Seishiro Nagi

Lover's Rock
Tv Girl
0:05━❍───────── -3:27
↻⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺

𝚅𝙾𝙻𝚄𝙼𝙴 ▂▃▄▅▆

"Are you sick of me? Would you like to be?"

My Only Love ❤️

Is it me?

Idk

who knows 😝
(Yes it's you)

oh
.
ok :x

that's it😓
that's all you have to say?😣

yea
what else is there to say

...😔
Not even a love u too pookster
Seen.

•••

"Ew Nagi! Pick up your socks!" Chigiri exclaimed. Nagi was laying face down with his phone beside him.

"Wow. He's not on his phone for a second in his life," Reo jokingly gasped. "That's... concerning," Chigiri mumbled.

Reo picked up the white haired boy's phone, turning it on. "Does he not have a password?" The red head questioned.

"He does, I just know it," Reo shrugged. He scrolled through Nagi's phone, before gasping and dropping it in Chigiri's hands.

"What? Is there something-" He took a pause too.

"You're horrible with emotions, Nagi..." Reo mumbled. "Mh..." Nagi hummed. He sat up, a pillow in his arms. "Do you think she hates me now?" He mumbled.

"It's (Y/n), I don't think she'll move on that easily," Chigiri laughed. Nagi sighed, burying his face into the pillow.

"What should I do then?" The white haired boy questioned. Reo and Chigiri looked at each other.

Operation: Nagi's True Love

"Okay let's start simple, and text her a simple hey,"

(Y/n).

hey

"You must really love her if that's her nickname..." Chigiri joked. "Change it to something else," Reo recommended.

(Y/n)🐎😍

"That's...better I guess," Chigiri sighed.

hi☝️😒

"Um...I don't think that's a good sign," Nagi mumbled. Reo took the phone from his hands. Chigiri looked over his shoulder and sighed. "Try apologizing?" Chigiri recommended.

(Y/n)🐎😍

im sorry for earlier
um
I love you toooo

"I can't-" Nagi cringed. "You did great, and now we wait..." Reo grinned, patting Nagi's back.

I know you were scrunching up
your nose and cringing 🗣️

no..
😊

THE EMOSJI HELP
🐎

um
now what

😘

...no thanks

👹‼️

oh my bad

😍

Oh ok

"How are you understanding this?" Reo mumbled. Nagi shrugged. "You get used to it eventually."

•°•°•°•

Nagi 🤭

let's play Minecraft

ofc bbg😍

Nagi is calling....

"Louise you can't be anybody's friend, Louise. I'll love you till I'm dead..."

"What song are you listening to, Nagi?" (Y/n) chuckled. "I'm not listening to anything..." He mumbled, turning off the background music.

"Join my game," Nagi cleared his throat. (Y/n) did exactly that, jumping up and down in front of his character.

He dropped a flower in front of her. "Do you want to get married? I'll buy the ring, I'll pay for everything you just have to show up," (Y/n) offered.

"I'll think about it..." Nagi mumbled. "Um take it slow for now, maybe one day we can get married," He sighed. "At least it wasn't a no," She grinned.

"You can put your bed next to mine," He offered. (Y/n) fake sniffled. "I'm so honored...to have this opportunity..." The former ice skater falsely cried.

"You're making me regret my decision..."  Nagi sighed. "That's what makes me love you so much," A soft chuckle escaped his lips. "I love you too, Nagi," She chuckled.

"I really love you, (Y/n) (L/n)."

Crying because this took me a lil too long 😣 updating every week bcs

Crying because this took me a lil too long 😣 updating every week bcs...um I have no ideas at all

Anyways 😍