Hyoma Chigiri

The Feels
Twice
0:57━❍───────── -3:51
↻⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺
𝚅𝙾𝙻𝚄𝙼𝙴 ▂▃▄▅▆

"Cos I, I can feel a real connection. A supernatural attraction."

My Only Love ❤️

My Only Love ❤️

Is it me?

UM
UM
UM
maybe..

🤨

YWSA YEHA
MHMM

I like you too

Like 😓

Love I guess 🙄

HELP WAHT

I know ur kicking
ur feet and giggling rn

HELP ARE YOU WATCHING ME

just saw you stop🙂

STOP IM
GOING TO PISS ME PANTS
IM NOT LYING

I'm not watching u
pinky promise 🗣️

That's so reassuring
thank you 🙏😍

You're welcome

HELP MY ORANG JUICE ADD
JUSR MOANED

um..

Marriage 🤭

No🤭

...is this rejection 😞

No to marriage
yes to you

😳

(Y/n) is calling...

"I love you," She said in a hushed tone. "I know," He laughed. "Dang...I thought I was hiding it well," (Y/n) joked.

"I keep getting pregnancy test ads." She stated. "Um. I'm hanging up." Chigiri mumbled.

...he did exactly that.

•°•°•°•

(Y/n) is calling...

"So like, if I was a worm would you still love me?" (Y/n) asked. Chigiri stood silent for a second, deciding whether to hang up or not.

"No. I hate worms."

He must love hanging up though.

•°•°•°•

(Y/n) is calling...

"No because I like eating hash brown with ketchup because it's similar to fries and what do you dip fries in? Ketchup. And like I didn't know that was weird... I was just eating a hash brown with ketchup and one of my players were like...'Ew, why are you eating your hash brown with ketchup,' and I said 'Well it's my hash brown, Mr. no ketchup hash brown!'" (Y/n) exclaimed.

"I'm kinda impressed you said that all in one breath." Chigiri sighed. "I know, my lungs feel weird..." She mumbled, slightly gasping for air.

The boy suddenly heard a thud, he turned his attention back to the phone. Seeing that her camera was now facing up. "Ow..." She groaned.

"Pfft- are you okay?" He laughed. "Glad to see you care about me so much," (Y/n) said in a humourous tone.

"Hanging up on you."

•°•°•°•

"Chigiri. If you had $5, would you buy me a diet Dr. Pepper," (Y/n) mumbled. "No. Not at all."

He hung up.

•°•°•°•

"Chigiri, my love, my one and only-"

"No bye."

.... Well shit, what now.

•°•°•

"I'm listening to an audiobook, the guy reading it kind of sounds like you. I'm cold." She mumbled. "Um."

"The teacher from bubble guppies is kinda-'' "You're making me regret confessing to you," Chigiri cut her off from her sentence.

"You know you love me," (Y/n) laughed. "...I do, so what," He playfully scoffed. "Do you have to deal with me for as long as you live," She grinned.

"Just talking to you through a screen is making me gray hairs," The red haired boy joked. "One of my players were for some reason observing my head and stole a hair and handed it to me...and it was gray. I cried for a solid 30 minutes after that." (Y/n) said.

"... you just ruined the moment," He shook his head in disappointment. "Oops...my bad," She coughed.

"Idiot," Chigiri chuckled. "Love you," (Y/n) cooed, a smile appearing on her face. Chigiri stayed silent for a while. Causing (Y/n) to get a bit nervous.

"Did you hang up?" She questioned, trying to make sure he didn't leave her. He made a small humming noise, letting her know he was still there.

"Are your thinking about how amazing I am and that you're so lucky to have me love you and should be very honored by this moment?" (Y/n) questioned.

"No, just thinking how much I love you,
(Y/n)."

...and he hung up.

I DID NOT KNOW HOW YO WRITE CHIGIRIS CHARACTER