Ikki Niko

Me Gusta Tu
Gfriend
0:54━❍───────── -4:11
↻⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺

𝚅𝙾𝙻𝚄𝙼𝙴 ▂▃▄▅▆

"Me gustas tu, gustas tu"

My Only Love ❤️

Is it me?

OFCDFCBCHS🤭🤭

gfitvbaysdkmp

Omg‼️‼️ G friened is the
very best and you should
definitely kiss me please 🗣️

🤨
that's a whole new
level of delusional

SOTPA

🤷

So 😽
HOPPs ON CALL RN

huh

JUST DO IT

ok

(Y/n)♥️ is calling...

"SJAJAJAU- Niko!" (Y/n) exclaimed. "Um. Hi?" Niko mumbled. She quickly cleared her throat. "Will you be my boyfriend?" She questioned.

(Y/n) muted herself as she was kicking her feet and rolling over on the bed while awaiting his response.

"...Would you be my girlfriend?" He mumbled. "Why are you even asking, I'd say yes either way," (Y/n) grinned.

"Give me a second," Niko said, he quickly turned off his camera and muted himself. He sat up from his bed. Looking at at the other three beds that were empty. The rest of his roommates were off either training or eating.

Niko was so in disbelief he was now dating a former model, ice skater, and now a coach of a football team.

He quickly turned his camera off and unmuted himself. "I'm back," Niko cleared his throat.

"I missed you so much," (Y/n) joked. He let out a small laugh. Niko was happy he was with her...

°°°

"That one song from like Trolls 3 is stuck in my head," (Y/n) stated. "Which one?" Niko asked. She suddenly stood up, placing her phone on a surface so it would sit up.

"It's all I ever wanted pfft-" As she was dancing the song she couldn't hold back her laugh anymore.

"Oh," Niko mumbled. (Y/n) slowly sat back up. "You're welcome, that was a free concert,"She said.

"I'm beefing with the parents of my golden kids, the little kid with glasses, I'm crying again. I love his grandma though," (Y/n) said in a joking tone. It wasn't a joke though. "Why the fuck am I actually crying?!" She exclaimed, zooming the camera closer to her face.

"Was it that sad..."

•••

"I tried to make lasagna." (Y/n) sighed, putting her hands on her hips. Niko could only see the murder weapon, a spatula.

"But I ended up making a pizza..." (Y/n) mumbled. She showed the food at the camera. "How would that even happen?" Niko question.

He was genuinely confused about how that would happen. "A piece of skin peeled on my foot when I was shaving and I'm crying right now," (Y/n) stated.

"You look like the type to watch pop team epic," She commented. "Um, I watch Sailor Moon," Niko said.

"We should watch Sailor Moon together, preferably while holding hands," (Y/n) grinned.

"Maybe one day," Niko mumbled. "When I get out of Blue Lock I'm sure we could," He said.

"Crying."

"Why do you talk like you're texting?" Niko questioned. "Why do you talk like you're talking?" She shot back.

°°°

"I bumped into a girl once in secondary school and dropped her sandwich and everytime she had a sandwich or I passed by the spot I would only remember about that moment and still cry myself to sleep," (Y/n) stated.

"Um? Why do I need to know that?" Niko questioned. She stayed silent for a second, making a weird face at him.

"Because you're my boyfriend you have to know this," She said in an accent. "My bad for asking," He chuckled.

"I'm so sick right now I might throw up," (Y/n) stated. Niko went quiet for a second but she could see his look of disgust.

"I'm sorry," She said, holding on her laugh. His face was so traumatized she just had to take a screenshot of the face time.

"I love these weird faces you make, I have a whole photo album for them," (Y/n) laughed. "I love you too I guess," She rolled her eyes, jokingly.

"I love you,"

I'm so sick rn I might throw up

wait I just typed that

Anyways.